Smoke Coming From My Plane. Pray For Your Boy

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol they got some weird back n forth going on

@Double Burger With Cheese the breh…we ain’t putting that tag on him :scust: :pachaha:

First of all, that poster is an alias of Nicole’s goofy ass.

I’ve never even made a thread about it but I posted a few times that lil Durk was a fakkit cause a screenshot leaked one time of him seeing a tranny. I told people it was true cause it was actually my ring camera that captured it. Sent it to someone who sent it to someone else and a screenshot ended up on a blog. Story never went nowhere but I told nikkas on here that it was true because that tranny was my next door neighbor. Big tall mothafukka. Dude had nikkas coming over all day and night. Them or lil Durk never bothered me and I ain’t leak the pic and didn’t want it to leak out. So since Nicole is a trasnvestite herself, she takes these facts and comes up with silly gay shyt to say.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Brother I rarely make threads about my bytches cause these dweebs would just say I’m lying. I could write a whole Tyler Perry movie about what be going on with these hoes. But to answer the question, they definitely in Atlanta, but they everywhere
Well hit my jack breh I might fly down there sometime this summer. Not shackled down anymore :mjlit:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, that poster is an alias of Nicole’s goofy ass.

I’ve never even made a thread about it but I posted a few times that lil Durk was a fakkit cause a screenshot leaked one time of him seeing a tranny. I told people it was true cause it was actually my ring camera that captured it. Sent it to someone who sent it to someone else and a screenshot ended up on a blog. Story never went nowhere but I told nikkas on here that it was true because that tranny was my next door neighbor. Big tall mothafukka. Dude had nikkas coming over all day and night. Them or lil Durk never bothered me and I ain’t leak the pic and didn’t want it to leak out. So since Nicole is a trasnvestite herself, she takes these facts and comes up with silly gay shyt to say.
Lol you know you ain’t gotta tell me. I already know how Durk get down :pachaha: