SMH @ Slaughterhouse chasing a club banger

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown:, that sh!t never works.

shady might not even drop that disc. send them dudes back to the drawing board and remind them why people liked the idea of them together in the first place, bars. both of their new singles hurt my ears

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
they should just put out some sappy pseudo inspirational song featuring Eminem and have him do that "stare intensely into the camera while rapping" thing he does in videos now...it'll go directly into pop radio rotation and sell a million on itunes...easy cheap hit...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

kidofthekids

Rookie
Daps
they should just put out some sappy pseudo inspirational song featuring Eminem and have him do that "stare intensely into the camera while rapping" thing he does in videos now...it'll go directly into pop radio rotation and sell a million on itunes...easy cheap hit...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

they should have done that instead of that weak ass c-lo single

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Them going to a major was dumb. Oh well, as long as the club joints aren't all over the album, and just the couple we've heard.

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I have lost all anticipation for that album. now i just don't even care for it. I'll check it when it drops but definitely won't cop if it contains those 2 weak ass singles (I didn't mind Hammerdance too much but the other 2 are horrible)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the singles do sound forced......they need to stick to the shyt that made them popular and anticipated in the first fuggin place not this corn shyt ive heard so far

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It's hilarious how desperate they are for hype.

They drop 2 singles that flop, then try a third which also fails, then announce a "mixtape before the album drops". They are really trying anything and everything just to get people to care about them dropping an album

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's hilarious how desperate they are for hype.

They drop 2 singles that flop, then try a third which also fails, then announce a "mixtape before the album drops". They are really trying anything and everything just to get people to care about them dropping an album

The same fans that bought their first album care. Why is it artists can't understand what most intelligent fans already know? Shady/Aftermath is a bad look for 90% of the people that go there. Slaughterhouse is a group of talented rappers that rap, rap, and rap. That's what they do, and there is an audience for it...but in 2012 on a major?

Everything about these singles just feel so out-of-pocket for them. For their last album they did a video for Microphone. That's the type of shyt they do. All these "singles" feel so forced.

Last edited by a moderator: