SMh at grown men talking on the phone w/ their male friend for more than 3 minutes

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Now youngfella wanna change the title

I guess he could'nt stand the ether that real nikkas give out in this thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Now it's gay to talk on the phone with my homies? Or to conduct business with another male? What's wrong with you homophobic nikkas?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
n*ggas be talking about real sh*t sometimes.

Like with my philosophical peeps convos run long sometimes but thats kinda rare

EDIT: and by running long i mean 45 minutes

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is a terrible thread.

I don't call up my guys all the time, but when we talk, we talk for longer than 3 minutes :laugh:

nikkas have shyt going on in their lives, it's not like it's hard to find shyt to talk about between sports, woman, jobs/careers, friends we know. Yal nikkas need to grow up.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Most black men are fatherless and have no standard for how real men should act...therefore the insecurity and homophobic reactions to most things showing emotions. :mjpls:

nikka this isn't a black thing, this is universal. :upsetfavre:

Guys of any race or social background don't stay on the phone long periods of times with other guys generally. Not saying you're gay if you do, but most men just don't operate that way. Has nothing to do with being fatherless :childplease:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikka this isn't a black thing, this is universal. :upsetfavre:

Guys of any race or social background don't stay on the phone long periods of times with other guys generally. Not saying you're gay if you do, but most men just don't operate that way. Has nothing to do with being fatherless :childplease:

It isn't but its still true....i have seen my white and Chaldean homies be on the phone with they homies for extended periods didn't nothing about it seem gay to me...I agree with dude...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It depends on what you're talking about obviously. geez! :mindblown: Dudes are so overly self conscious nowadays it's unreal. Stop being afraid of your own shadow and just live ya life.

Next thing you know saying wassup is gonna be seen as being 'suspect'. :aicmon:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I have talked on the phone with my niccas for hours at a time.

i fall asleep on the phone with my best friend.

but we also live thousands of miles away :manny:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
:leon: :dwillhuh:

fukk yall was talkin bout for 2 hours ?

bytches, our jobs, his kids, booze, drugs, hip hop, i aint seen him in years and we usually duck each others calls otherwise, so we was reminiscing on past years :manny:

We were both drunk, it was my birthday, and was just chopping it up :manny:

Most of my close homies are far away....they come and go, i've done it before (moved far as fukk away from everyone) and even then we be ducking calls, but when both parties feel like talking we easily end up chopping it up on the phone for a good minute, cause it's not like we're around the corner or a train ride away anymore.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U gotta chop shyt up sometimes but for the most I don't even answer my phone unless it's a phone call that I obviously need to take. Just text me if you finna to meet, I hate talkin on the phone.