SMh at grown men talking on the phone w/ their male friend for more than 3 minutes

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

-so you never had to "chop up" some real shyt with with your homeboy before

thats an exception obviously and thats only if you dont live in the same area as him

im talking talking on the phone talking about random stuff

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I rarely talk long periods of time with people, but I do catch up with friends once or so a year since they live up on the eastcoast and I'm down South.

This one dude that lives in the same area and will call and not get off the phone talking bullshyt and never seems to understand I'm hanging up. The first time I was like 20mins in and wanted to put 3 bullets in his blackberry I said to him "yo son my phone is dying and hung up on em". After that I never answered his calls cuz it ain't shyt of importance. Dude got all emotional on how I never answer the phone I just :yeshrug:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm not gonna knock nikkas who do cause sometimes you gotta tell a nikka some real shyt..

But man I hate that sh!t :snoop:

I hate talking on the phone period, even with females.

If the conversation is gonna be longer than 10 mins I rather have it in person.

My nikkas be like, "I got to call you and tell you bout what happened in H-Town this weekend"

I'm like :comeon:

I rather just fall through with a blunt and chop it up then..

Text messaging may have literally saved my life... I would have no females or friends if I had to depend on phone calls

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The thing about males though is we arent natural cockblockers

One of your friends dont know when its time to hang up the damn phone, tell him you gotta chick on the other line thats about to come over and he'll leave you alone. The most he will probably say after that is do she gotta friend.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:rudy:

-so you never had to "chop up" some real shyt with with your homeboy before

:cheers: Dude must be young and never had some real issues go on outside of his family

What if yall don't live near each other?

My homie is about 800 miles away...we talked for about an hour and a half on the phone last night :manny:

My best friend don't stay anywhere close to me. And i'm about to move crazy far. He has a family now,but when we do get a chance to talk its easy over a hour :cheers:

Why do men put so many restrictions on themselves? It seems like everything is off limits or questionable for men.

I hate to say it but it's because how black men were raised. This is never a topic on other messages boards i visit.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here.. i can see if u on the phone every night talkin for hours on some middle school shyt.. but if u catchin up with a bro that u aint fukkeed wit in a while its a difference

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikkas musta never had to do no business over the phone ever....logistics can take 20 mins alone sometimes depending on what you are doing...

I don't talk on the phone much at all, i feel like i can send you a text and then we can meet in person...but if thats not possible a phone call isnt the end of the world...

some of ya'll nikkas a really scared of APPEARING ghey.....nothing wrong with choppin it up wit ya manz...especially if the rare phenomenon happens and he hit you up and ya'll both blazed....that might be along convo off GP