Smelly Smash Players (The Documentary)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Professional Super Smash Bros. player Elliot Bastien Carroza-Oyarce, better known as Ally in the fighting game community, announced his retirement from competitive play last night after openly admitting to having been romantically involved with fellow top Super Smash Bros. player Zack "PA|CaptainZack" Lauth.

The controversy surrounding their relationship stems from each player's age — Ally reportedly being 27-years-old and Zack 16-years-old at the time — as well as initial public denial from Ally.

"I think it's time to come out clean," Ally wrote on Twitter last night. "It's been rough months mentally for me, unsure if everything was going to end up okay, but it didn't.

"I'm going to admit I dated Zack. I didn't do him any wrongs but it was a stupid mistake regardless and I'm really sorry for not saying it until now."

Back in March of this year, Super Smash Bros. Wii U player Tamim "tamim" Omary took to Twitter to shed light on the relationship between Ally and Zack. At the time, Ally denied the accusations, and went on to apologize for doing so in his statement last night, saying "I was really scared. I'm sorry Tamim for lying to you about dating him."

As a result of everything, Ally announced his retirement from competitive Super Smash Bros. play. "Because I feel it's the right thing to do, I'm going to retire from Smash. Sorry to everyone I disappointed. Sorry Canada," Ally wrote on Twitter.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
trifflin cacs.
:mjtf:

wat6rr.jpg

reigun

Superstar
Daps
im almost done with this and still dont know why this community is smellier than all others. there has to be something in this particular game that attracts these people
They're not. Con funk is a known thing. It's a combination of too many people in one space, and too many of them not caring. Hell, it's an official rule in YuGiOh that in order to attend tournaments, you have to wash your ass. Peep Section II, Subsection I: you can straight up be penalized if your body and clothes aren't clean. That means YuGiOh players were coming out smelling like shyt and despair for so long, Konami themselves had to finally step in.

Smash players are the faces of poor con hygiene not because they're some wild exception, but because the community has been publicly awful for at least the last 2-3 years and it's a way make fun of them.