Superstar
Daps
So THIS really what some of y’all coli niccas like

she 5’1 and about 98lbs (no cap) :francis:

I mean she cute yes but really?:stopitslime:

I mean to each is there own but I can’t do NOTHING with that:hhh:

Let me get this anime broad who is NOT fat:stopitslime::camby:
¿Por que no los dos?

This girl is much closer to a masterpiece than that other joint that nikkas were raving about in that other thread:mjlol:.

Go crazy for a slim, 7/10 in the face 30-year-old, brehs:mjlol:.
link

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did you add “light skin” as an attribute? :francis:
And yet these guys like to deny that there are light skin biases on here when it come to women. Notice nobody says she’s probably a tranny or no dumb shyt like that :mjpls:

Smash and then pass though. Her face ain’t all that her body is, and she’s my height, I like my ladies to be under 5’7:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And yet these guys like to deny that there are light skin biases on here when it come to women. Notice nobody says she’s probably a tranny or no dumb shyt like that :mjpls:

Smash and then pass though. Her face ain’t all that her body is, and she’s my height, I like my ladies to be under 5’7:manny:

ummmm :gucci:

I think I they bypassed that cuz it was already established she has a son:dwillhuh:

I mean they dummies but the ain’t that dumb:what:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ummmm :gucci:

I think I they bypassed that cuz it was already established she has a son:dwillhuh:

I mean they dummies but the ain’t that dumb:what:
Transgendered folks have children too. And she’s a lesbian anyways. How do we know her kid is hers biologically? :dame:

That’s besides the point though. The point is I’ve seen nikkas conjure up excuse after excuse as to why a woman isn’t attractive to them, and it’s usually because the lady isn’t light bright if you sift through the bs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Transgendered folks have children too. And she’s a lesbian anyways. How do we know her kid is hers biologically? :dame:

That’s besides the point though. The point is I’ve seen nikkas conjure up excuse after excuse as to why a woman isn’t attractive to them, and it’s usually because the lady isn’t light bright if you sift through the bs.

She has pics of her delivery and the kid looks just like her :ufdup:

Also the coli hates woman ….. too many dudes put up this facade of ultra machismo masculinity but will really put a dikk in the bootyhole and they essentially hate themselves

The ones that go the hardest against woman or do the tranny shyt are the biggest prime suspects

GabForever

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So THIS really what some of y’all coli niccas like

she 5’1 and about 98lbs (no cap) :francis:

I mean she cute yes but really?:stopitslime:

I mean to each is there own but I can’t do NOTHING with that:hhh:

Let me get this anime broad who is NOT fat:stopitslime::camby:

just say you wanna fukk fat bytches because you have no standards bruh:coffee:

Daps
q=0exhNuNYnjBcaS3SYdxKjf8fx+9wWgxSZ60STLepjSVmIR1vLHOapZA0mpCj4yRwKwVlASuRYz1n4YojVF9XAz14OEPeSbOBRTtX6auQXe||N0DFl||ZZkkb4zLH0bYH+u98QvUgmYdSgIGaYDG7uo+qhT5aGuO1lQpTb9dLVCkGZK4JP8CORKxJIf6rbak0jq5ZA0KikH63I7dQR57N7epDMET+DxNdx1qO90SbpKtckG1Ozvj3jpQTtsRGB9KD+Xudb3u8RQqC||EWA8bykCfHpAQDm0yx1C||uksQgrMY2dWHFqxM+N9+sqPVETFKCypkr0k+wKucoxzXWVeK1hFV1lrw94eFK||gn86XDD+bPatX74HPZZpPwG6tfa087N+ubfXH9ZvqzWp4LwtwYRdoYkWG78zmufbSpiBUiU2BP