Smash or Pass: This Pawg Yoga Teacher

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
average white woman
one of my pet peeves. you think you're doing something else, but what you're really doing is putting white women on a pedestal when you claim she is AVERAGE. nah homie, the average white woman looks like this:

s-h-sanders8281.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
this hoe ugly
the one in op ain't nothing special FOR ME
she doesn't have to be special, but calling her average actually elevates white women. regardless of whether or not she's special to you, she is not the average white woman. you're implying that half of white women look better than her and that's decidedly not true. the average white woman is sarah sanders.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
she doesn't have to be special, but calling her average actually elevates white women. regardless of whether or not she's special to you, she is not the average white woman. you're implying that half of white women look better than her and that's decidedly not true. the average white woman is sarah sanders.
fam you thinking way too hard for this
she aight
I'm not responding any further

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
This is actually a good theory

I agree with dude, you thinking too hard

But it's a good one

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I can tell y’all this too. She got married like a summer or two ago to this brolic ass nikka that played ball at Wayne State.

I don’t think they still together tho. Used to be booed up in all the pics and now I ain’t seen that nikka on fb in about a good year :pachaha: