Smash or Pass this American eagle clothing model

Smash or Pass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
30 nikkas said they not smashing :mjlol:

word i'm buggin like my slimey @Zero ...but yo once i saw that thread where nikkas were like we black men need to get away from bytches with thickness?

nikka i knew it was a dub these brothers are different :dead:

My dudes

Imagine coming home to that and being like "ewww :picard:"

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
My dudes

Imagine coming home to that and being like "ewww :picard:"

That picture is highly strategically angled.

her shape is really weird. It’d look good on her if she were at least 5’10” but those wide ass hips make her look like an Oompa Loompa or a walking bad photoshop edit.

not only is her shape weird but she could stand to lose at least 40-50 lbs. look at the first dress in this video. Her arms are flabby af and she has elephant skin folds on her legs. I don’t think I’d want to hit even while drunk and on a six month sex drought.

This bytch isn’t thick. Beyoncé is thick. Kim K is thick. Meg the stallion is thick. This bytch is obese with cartoonishly wide hips that trick less discerning nikkas into thinking she’s thick.

Last edited:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Provided thats not just Instagram sorcery, smash. One kid and she really done done though:sadcam:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
She must be Samoan
She’s certainly built like one. She could be the dark skin cousin to those wrasslin Samoans in wwe

003_Yoko_Studio002--86f9cc134a37d77c52171b5e546af0a0.jpg

Y’all fronting if you say her shape ain’t *exactly* like theirs

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
word i'm buggin like my slimey @Zero ...but yo once i saw that thread where nikkas were like we black men need to get away from bytches with thickness?

nikka i knew it was a dub these brothers are different :dead:

she’s just a fat broad with wide hips and a face full of makeup. I like em 5’4 140lbs and natural. keep the land clown whales :yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

her shape is really weird. It’d look good on her if she were at least 5’10” but those wide ass hips make her look like an Oompa Loompa or a walking bad photoshop edit.

not only is her shape weird but she could stand to lose at least 40-50 lbs. look at the first dress in this video. Her arms are flabby af and she has elephant skin folds on her legs. I don’t think I’d want to hit even while drunk and on a six month sex drought.

This bytch isn’t thick. Beyoncé is thick. Kim K is thick. Meg the stallion is thick. This bytch is obese with cartoonishly wide hips that trick less discerning nikkas into thinking she’s thick.

You typed all this and I'm still fukking the broad
mjharshreality.png

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Your opinion on thick women can't be taken seriously cuz you just referenced Kim K n Beyonce as thick.

Kim k, who's surgically built like a character from A Bug's Life, n Beyonce, who has cut up her lower half into a SquarePants look?

That's your go to in regards to thickness?

Meg ain't even thick like that, she's just got a nice shape.

You gotta be from Cali or Oregon, or somewhere "different" like that.