Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
:dame:

Nah ain't no sharing, nothing like that. Just gonna need to go take 3 day long grocery trips, nothing crazy or anything
:obama:

2 day long, my niggs.

giphy.gif

Daps
What's wrong with rappers

There are so many fools out here trying to be a rapper instead of wrapping their brain around a job, that I can't take any mofo like that serious. If a man can fathom being a rapper, which is short lived (even if they make it) and debt fulfilling, he should be able to walk the road of entrepreneurship....but they normally don't. I'm a rapper means I don't have a job and no aims for a career (on your own or through a company).

They're good for some dikk and face time tho :yeshrug: with a condom, female BC option and plan B on deck at all times :ufdup:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
There are so many fools out here trying to be a rapper instead of wrapping their brain around a job, that I can't take any mofo like that serious. If a man can fathom being a rapper, which is short lived (even if they make it) and debt fulfilling, he should be able to walk the road of entrepreneurship....but they normally don't. I'm a rapper means I don't have a job and no aims for a career (on your own or through a company).

They're good for some dikk and face time tho :yeshrug: with a condom, female BC option and plan B on deck at all times :ufdup:
I just said dude was fine where did contraceptives come from? :whoa: