Smash or Pass: Have Sex With Any Current WWE Diva Once BUT if you do Roman Reigns Will Never Be Seen Again on TV

Smash or Pass?

• Im a Horny Nicca

• Thats My Tribal Chief ☝🏾

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Thats why its not on the table :ufdup:
But Bayley is :steviej:
bayley-bayley-hot.gif

inthehouse-martin.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Well for me, main roster is either Cathy Kelly or Samantha. No dis to Rico so it's Cathy.

I see me and Cathy chilling on a gloomy NYC fall afternoon walking thru Central Park together, as the leaves have fallen and going to our fav tiny restaurant before going back to our cozy condo to snuggle up, drink some wine and watch a rom-com (I'd watch one for her), as the rain drops slowly roll down the window.

:mjgrin:i got it all figured out :banderas:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ricochet better be watching his back. Samantha wilding like that? :wtf:

Rico got negative bass in his voice & had a emo phases, he prolly let her run shyt :mjlol:

I done seen more of her body then all the WWE women on the roster and she supposed to be engaged

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk , would we be able to remove another male superstar from ever being seen to add another chick and make it a threesome? :jbhmm:
I already got Liv Morgan but I'll happily sacrifice John Cena to add Chelseeeea Greeeeeeen :noah:

chelsea-green-dancing-ring-entrance-ariy22f7xbbdh5mv.webp
Cena ass been already retired for years.

Would you erase everything he's done the past 20 years for one night with Chelsea? :mjpls:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shiiiit, there are few WWE women I wouldn't bush Roman's whole bloodline for. He is entertaining, but I could bucketlist at an all-time rate and not gaf.