• Smash

Votes: 154 89.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 19 11.0%

• Total voters

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
How vain are this generation of women that they requested that their sports uniforms have the ass cut out of them?
That said, she got ass and she's cute.
The lack of titties make the shoulders look wider, but that wouldn't stop me from smashing.
EDIT: Her p*ssy fat, too.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
My daughter is 14 and when I see 18-21 year old college girls in person they don't look or act much older than my little girl.

That shyt has changed my whole perspective on 18 year olds being fair game for an older breh.
That's true. I try not to objectify women cause the same shyt I think about some random woman is the same way some random nikka will look at my daughter. shyt ain't right but it is what it is :mjcry:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How vain are this generation of women that they requested that their sports uniforms have the ass cut out of them?
That said, she got ass and she's cute.
The lack of titties make the shoulders look wider, but that wouldn't stop me from smashing.
EDIT: Her p*ssy fat, too.
:gucci: Who do you think controls collegiate and professional uniforms breh? :dwillhuh:
do you actually think the atheletes do? :comeon:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: Who do you think controls collegiate and professional uniforms breh? :dwillhuh:
do you actually think the atheletes do? :comeon:
Since this has deeply offended you enough to use three smilies, please explain it to me sir/they?
Are you telling me that these collegiate sports federations just decided that these uniforms dont need the ass part and the girls gotta wear them like it or not?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Since this has deeply offended you enough to use three smilies, please explain it to me sir/they?
Are you telling me that these collegiate sports federations just decided that these uniforms dont need the ass part and the girls gotta wear them like it or not?
Yes nikka... yes
:gucci:

You don't get out much huh?