Smart girls stay losing :to:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You have to combine intelligence with morals, because a highly intelligent, deviously cunning woman devoid of morals can rip your life apart. With that being said, I much prefer intelligent women to the unintelligent because there are much more things to talk about. Conversations about art, a few intellectual subjects here or there, music, religion, etc., is much more interesting to deal with than the woman whose mind is not cultivated much beyond what's on television or what happened at the latest club/bar/lounge.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Smart girls get frustrated with males like any other female should. We got dikks, and sometimes that's what we listen to :manny:

Women of quality need to realize you can find and deserve any good man in this world, but you need to stop believing you're above the game and better be ready to participate in the childish shyt needed to keep a relationship going :ufdup:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You might be smart but that ass is stupid.

dEo7O.gif

:stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Totally disagree...... Smart girls/nerdy females don't lose. In fact, they are as sneaky as the very sociable, popular females. You just don't hear about their dirt unless someone exposes them. They may not always get the 20% man they want but best believe, they are giving him play on the sly when nobody is looking. They tend to get burnt too. The 80/20 is still in full effect.

Not to try to change the emphasis of the thread but, the smart dude is generally chosen last because men pick and women choose.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:dwillhuh: im sorry.... im pretty sure you have me confused with someone else. i have never dated a thug in my life....

rahhnnn stahhhppp :sadcam:

Dump your nikka, and I'll dump my chick.

You in the Bmore area, right?

Lets make it happen.

:shaq: