Smackdown Live 12/08/19: A New Challenger has Approached!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Why Canada hating on Kofi :smh: corny neckbeards love cheering for heels. Fukkin up the game mane :francis:

It was weird, it was a really diverse crowd and they were all cheering on randy Orton.

I probably wouldn’t go see it again live, but for $11 why not?:yeshrug:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Just catching this now and this Buddy Murphy and Roman Reigns match is pretty good :leon:

I didn’t expect them to give Murphy so much offense against Reigns. And his moves hit hard so it did feel like Roman would be hurt by them :obama:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Get ya girl Andrade before she starts acting like Paige was when she was with Alberto posting Eminem lyrics and shyt :hhh::dead:

Pandering to the Latino audience just cause Cien smashing. Next she’ll swear Vicente Fernandez is her favorite singer. She ain’t even translate that shyt right, it should be Reina De Todas Las Eras. Era in Spanish is still era just with a more pronounced aah sound.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Andrade was in the dark match tonight btw and lost to Ali with a cradle.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
For once, WWE isn't hurting Roman Reigns with shytty booking. I like how they're not trying to have him cut promos every week like before. When he does they are typically short and to the point. It is nice to see Reigns away from Shane, Elias, and Drew McIntyre. Crowd is finally seeming to be getting behind Reigns naturally as well.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
No Bayley or Shinsuke Nakamura tonight either. Why keep your Intercontinental Champion and Women's champion off the show? It really is sad to see that WWE throw away all that work The Miz put in to make the Intercontinental Championship matter again. Now it's back to being irrelevant.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
For once, WWE isn't hurting Roman Reigns with shytty booking. I like how they're not trying to have him cut promos every week like before. When he does they are typically short and to the point. It is nice to see Reigns away from Shane, Elias, and Drew McIntyre. Crowd is finally seeming to be getting behind Reigns naturally as well.

Yeah he's being booked like he always should've been as a face, they spent 5 years making him a knockoff Cena and it just wasn't working, sad that it took the man to get sick for them to see that.

No Bayley or Shinsuke Nakamura tonight either. Why keep your Intercontinental Champion and Women's champion off the show? It really is sad to see that WWE throw away all that work The Miz put in to make the Intercontinental Championship matter again. Now it's back to being irrelevant.

I hate how Shinsuke is once again an afterthought, both his midcard title reigns have been absolute duds.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah he's being booked like he always should've been as a face, they spent 5 years making him a knockoff Cena and it just wasn't working, sad that it took the man to get sick for them to see that.

I hate how Shinsuke is once again an afterthought, both his midcard title reigns have been absolute duds.
He hasn’t been on the show in a few weeks. They should have him win kotr he needs it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Where are the people that like to throw the "culture vulture" tag on someone?
source.gif
A lot of Mexicans love it when white people do that shyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good fukkery match from Joe/KO. Elias' fast count was :laff::laff::laff: would def be down for a longer match

Reigns vs Murphy was nice. I just saw that it was 14 minutes, but it felt much quicker than that. Reigns has (for once) had the type of booking he should have been the entire time --- short sweet promos and explosive in the ring. Murphy looked like a million bucks too in the loss. Him and Cedric had star making performances.

Good main event. Orton and Revival look like they'd be an actual good stable. Orton seemed like he was REALLY into those RKOs on New Day:mjpls::mjpls:

Didn't see Charlotte/Ember, but heard it was good and will probably watch it eventually, but Ember tapping out??? They really have no plans for her other than a random halfway feud with Bayley and being pinned by anyone blonde.