sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree if someone says something really wack boo it right quick and keep it movin, or if its crazy cheer, but let them get through their shyt

word. there's nothing she said that deserve that reaction. you can't do nothing when nikkas came to violate. Guy Feltherthy tweeted nikkas was yelling DOT in the middle of her rounds...you cant do nothing when they already made up they mind.
This is what Bill Collector meant when he said battle rap is a popularity contest period. step ya fanbase up i guess lol.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
not gone judge nothing by crowd reaction. this crowd a mark for theyselves. they came here to hijack the show. booing nikkas before they even start they round SMFH FOH

That shyt is lame though. fukk Official. I'll kick her ass.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They chanting 3-0 I'm getting worried for Lux right now, he starts going over heads its going to get worse than total slaughter in there, Clips simplistic easy to catch bars going to have this moronic crowd going crazy :mjcry:
Trying to predict what the crowd is gonna go for is pointless. Lol. Crowds change in an instant. Especially large crowds.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
this could be good if rex shows up, but i aint tryin to see him on no big cards again if he doesn't lol

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I missed the 1st 2 and a half rds. It seemed like the crowd wasn't fukking with Official at all. Official is probably saving her best stuff for luck

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They chanting 3-0 I'm getting worried for Lux right now, he starts going over heads its going to get worse than total slaughter in there, Clips simplistic easy to catch bars going to have this moronic crowd going crazy :mjcry:
#fukkery :hovlaff: happens every year man i swear

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to predict what the crowd is gonna go for is pointless. Lol. Crowds change in an instant. Especially large crowds.
there's a clear difference between this crowd & the Nome crowd. this crowd already made up they mind & came to heckle. they booed Wavy before he opened his mouth. there's no turning back from that point. The average Smack crowd is tough, but these nikkas is going overboard.

Representar

All Star
Daps
Ye no doubt I just want to see a good battle without the crowd fukking it up, they ruthless in there tonite :russ: