MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Some nyggas just don't like Roc which is fine. I just think you gotta be able to differentiate complex bars from hard straight to the point bars. Roc says some hard street shyt.

Perhaps there's more white posters on bz than I thought.:jbhmm:

They don't "feel" Roc & just look at everything from a technical standpoint. They won't get it.
DEAD ASS the best post I seen in here in a minute

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here we go brehs

i hate how they always let the undercards nobody gives a fukk about cook for however long they want then they end up havin to rush through the main events

Mannnn. They better time limit the shyt out of official/ hustle, top/ rex, suge/ big t and the tag team joint.

Superstar
Daps
here we go brehs

i hate how they always let the undercards nobody gives a fukk about cook for however long they want then they end up havin to rush through the main events

So the stream not starting for another hour at least :why:!!!!

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why they keep pushing the PPV back :aicmon:
now they prolly gonna have a lil intermission then Suge/ Big T

THEN the stream will start, they prolly pushed it to 5 just to be safe, wouldn't look good to push it to 4:45 then have to push it back again

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the live stream?

wtf

Yeah that's what it says on the page right now.

They should just say fukk it and stream the whole event starting right now.

I get that they tried to cut back on the bootlegs and not live stream everything, but they weren't on time and fukked it up. Just stream the shyt already... We've been more than patient