Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
yea

imagine you battlin TODD and the crowd is screaming 2-0 after he finishes his round :wow: that ether, wavy could possibly choke

When u think about it. There was really no way Wavy was gonna win this.... JJDD is pretty seasoned and he just knows what works on that stage. Wavy might have 1-2 haymakers but thats all he really good for.

He really needs to step his bars up. He has everything else. But it sounds like JJDD is actually playing on all of that and is exposing him.

Honestly this is what Wavy needed so he can get better.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
TODD has been feasting on pgs on the main stage....,smh@Smack

give TODD Chilla so he can die...

Thats not even fair.

And JJDD wants Surf/Hollow. I think he deserves it. Surf/Hollow will probably never take him. But i think JJDD deserves the battle.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
when does the stream go live? 3:30? i thought wavy and todd was on the ppv

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
When u think about it. There was really no way Wavy was gonna win this.... JJDD is pretty seasoned and he just knows what works on that stage. Wavy might have 1-2 haymakers but thats all he really good for.

He really needs to step his bars up. He has everything else. But it sounds like JJDD is actually playing on all of that and is exposing him.

Honestly this is what Wavy needed so he can get better.
he woulda learned it the first time if Shine wasn't fast forwarding thru his rounds

but yea, all Wavy needs is legit bars cuz you can't be dependent on a Shine-esque dance move enhancing all your haymakers

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when does the stream go live? 3:30? i thought wavy and todd was on the ppv

It's not

I think it was originally but got bumped for t-top and rex

Live stream probably won't start for another half hour if I had to guess. can't wait to fire up the blunt

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Only way Wavy can get better is if he hires a ghostwriter. He's maxed out what he can do on his own lyrically
giphy.gif

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not even fair.

And JJDD wants Surf/Hollow. I think he deserves it. Surf/Hollow will probably never take him. But i think JJDD deserves the battle.

I think there's been an Okee-doke move with Smack n TODD...the boy is trash and a bar thief but he has been battling trash opponents on the main stage .. Verb, Prep, Wavy.

Let him beat a solid opponent who is fighting back like Chilla. TODD said on Angryfan the other night he got washed by K-Shine which is why he switched up....that k-Shine was average...