SMACK/URL A Perfect Day To Die Live Update/Discussion Thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Clips has devised a strategy to talk through Suge's rounds, smile, laugh, & nod when Suge says something hot as a way to take a way Suge's aggression. He's coming with a friendly approach. Borderline hypeman approach. I hope Suge has a way to neutralize this effective strategy Charlie has going into the battle.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
I heard Clips has devised a strategy to talk through Suge's rounds, smile, laugh, & nod when Suge says something hot as a way to take a way Suge's aggression. He's coming with a friendly approach. Borderline hypeman approach. I hope Suge has a way to neutralize this effective strategy Charlie has going into the battle.

Damn.... that might really take Suge's aggression away. :ohhh:

Suge just needs to snuff him, fukk it

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You don't say? :ohhh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Damn I wonder how Suge will deal with this new approach from Clips