Koalabama
tenor.gif

fukkery and I wasn't invited:mjgrin:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I've never met GodTua lmao legendary funny poster but he's been doing the gimmick for years with Jahmal claiming to have had relations with me lmao.

I'm not meeting some stranger in the corner for a random fight, that sounds like some shyt that ends up on the Investigation Discovery channel where I end up chopped up and found in a river months later

I've set the paramaters for something that would work
Just say youre scared already

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just say youre scared already

I'm not a 15 yr old kid there are a bunch of legal ramifications for a professional adult male when it comes to arrest records assault charges and if things go sideways dude falls on his head bad and dies your talking serious jail time. I've got a 2 yr old and a family I'm not risking dudes future over some broke troll with a lack of purpose in life doing some overnight security job being a 5 ft 5 over weight play fighter throughout high schools in the north east.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I'm not a 15 yr old kid there are a bunch of legal ramifications for a professional adult male when it comes to arrest records assault charges and if things go sideways dude falls on his head bad and dies your talking serious jail time. I've got a 2 yr old and a family I'm not risking dudes future over some broke troll with a lack of purpose in life doing some overnight security job being a 5 ft 5 over weight play fighter throughout high schools in the north east.
Youre not black youll be fine. Just say youre scared.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

First off, I'm in the medical field, not a security guard. Ive contributed more to society in a night than you've done in youre life.

Secondly, just admit you scared bro. A real nikka ain't gonna let someone call them out like this and then back pedal, plus you got another man in here with nothing to gain from lying saying he blew out your culo. Disgustya