Daps
Reppin
PG
RIP Dunk :to:

I did not know that nikka was that tall though. G'lord breh

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
that was a real loyal ass nikka right there. waka better carefully watch the nikkas around him now cuz u only get 1 of those

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
While I don't condone this type of fukkery, at least them nikkas shot a fair one and left it at that. I mean damn, they gave dude a RIDE after the fight because he respected the fact that he showed up alone. I have no problems with any of that.

Anybody know why dude got killed?

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
It was a jolly rancher which was reported but that shyt had to be deeper than that nikka beat tf outta Young Vito and Vito pulled a ratchet out or got handed one :smh: fukk nikka

RIP Dunk bruh was rider for that nikka Flocka :yes: real nikka.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
It was a jolly rancher which was reported but that shyt had to be deeper than that nikka beat tf outta Young Vito and Vito pulled a ratchet out or got handed one :smh: fukk nikka

RIP Dunk bruh was rider for that nikka Flocka :yes: real nikka.

i Know A few of dem Dg nikkas And apparently Slim And Vito Had A Lil Fight At A Club And Dunk Lumped Him Up Soo Them nikkas seen each other at a Studio Dunk Lumped him up AGAIN and that nikka Vito Shot Him. R.i.P Dunk SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
i Know A few of dem Dg nikkas And apparently Slim And Vito Had A Lil Fight At A Club And Dunk Lumped Him Up Soo Them nikkas seen each other at a Studio Dunk Lumped him up AGAIN and that nikka Vito Shot Him. R.i.P Dunk SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Knew it had to be deeper Dunk was still in them streets he wont a industry ass nikka.

fukked up cause bruh had talent he was bouta get his push too I thought.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
waka had NO choice but too push him because Honestly he was becoming a problem on his own and he was gone be bigger then waka because he could actually rap

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im sorry that slim dunkin died, but lets not act like he was a good rapper.:comeon: