Slim brehettes please explain to me why you go bra less and then....

Daps
Reppin
My Set
:hhh:I hate these stupid attention hoes with there t*ts out, ass out, stupid fukking revealing clothes, and then get pressed cause nikkas are looking. ho sit down.

:francis:And whats worse is when women wear shyt revealing their bodies and they stay trying to cover up with their arms or readjusting their garments (pulling down their shirt over their ass,even though they are wearing leggings and they aint even working out). Why did you wear that shyt if you aint comfortable in it:what:

:jbhmm:I just thought about this the other day, I talk to women who are not revealing at all, more than I talk to hoes revealing their bodies.

I hate hoes like that too my dude. Like bytch if you not trying to let me see your t*ts why didn't you wear a bra....*waits for some feminist ass answer*

Daps
Reppin
My Set
In reverse tho I do salute the females who wear their titties proudly and give no fukks. Tank top nipples out , with or without the piercings (preferably with the piercings) booty shorts ass cheeks out :noah:

Damn I love women who dress like thots

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Add females who get chest tats..

The point is to really look at the tittays while admiring the stupid tat.

Bih, you aint slick..

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
When you're skinny, you don't retain body heat as well as big chicks. So a draft or breeze can make you cold.

My limit is like 70-72 degrees, once it's 69 I need a jacket or cardigan.

Plus sweaty bras are uncomfortable and we don't really need one. We don't need to lift and support because we may not have heavy boobs.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
#classy

But I've always wonder what the deal is, I know being bra less has to be more comfortable but these shirts/top some of the chicks have on are clearly to show off the goods. Do they get out and then feel embarrassed or something?
or maybe they just ran out for something and didn't realize the temperature dropped or checked the temp in the first place.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
#classy

But I've always wonder what the deal is, I know being bra less has to be more comfortable but these shirts/top some of the chicks have on are clearly to show off the goods. Do they get out and then feel embarrassed or something?

They are OK at home and when they get out in public they become self conscious.

You gotta understand women.

The entire thing is game. "I have my entire crotch showing but I'm shy about it" all that is part of the game.

Think about it like this:

If you walk up to a woman with some level of self respect and proposition her she will be appalled. Even if she would fukc you, she feels a certain type of way about "let's fukc".

Same woman would accompany you to your house for a minute so you can stop by and water a plant. Which is in your room. Which she will come in the room to see. At which point she will slip on a banana peel and land on your peen.

The second scenario fits with the "I usually don't do this but.." attitude that also covers the "modesty" she feels while exposing her entire breasts.

That Adam and Eve story has jewels. Peep game.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
In reverse tho I do salute the females who wear their titties proudly and give no fukks. Tank top nipples out , with or without the piercings (preferably with the piercings) booty shorts ass cheeks out :noah:

Damn I love women who dress like thots

Summer is almost here! :blessed:

Word, titties be long like subway bread.​

Slim females too. I hate long flappy titties. Even those flappy dog ear little tiddies.

That shyt ugly AF :scust:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
"Why can't.... I harass you.... sometimes?"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was younger, yes. lol

I wear strapless bras now though. & if I do go braless, it's in a shirt where people can't see my nips poking through.

:mjcry:
When you're skinny, you don't retain body heat as well as big chicks. So a draft or breeze can make you cold.

My limit is like 70-72 degrees, once it's 69 I need a jacket or cardigan.

Plus sweaty bras are uncomfortable and we don't really need one. We don't need to lift and support because we may not have heavy boobs.

I get when the temp changes or when your in like a restaurant or store or the movies and the air comes on :wow:

But the last couple times I've seen this it's been louisiana balls hot in the middle of the day outside and they have there arms folded walking around.

I feel like they'd draw less attention to themselves if they walked around normally at that point.