Slim brehettes please explain to me why you go bra less and then....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walk around with your arms folded in 90 degree weather with a sheer spaghetti strap top on. :gucci:

I see this constantly, short shorts, white, thin, or see through shirt walking around looking cold and confused.

This blows my mind, its no way you put these tops on look in the mirror and not notice your nipples pointing back at you.

Can anyone explain to me whats the point of this?

The inverse is big chicks give no cares, :pachaha: Breast be at they knees in there sun dress and they lettem rock lol.

:mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:hhh:I hate these stupid attention hoes with there t*ts out, ass out, stupid fukking revealing clothes, and then get pressed cause nikkas are looking. ho sit down.

:francis:And whats worse is when women wear shyt revealing their bodies and they stay trying to cover up with their arms or readjusting their garments (pulling down their shirt over their ass,even though they are wearing leggings and they aint even working out). Why did you wear that shyt if you aint comfortable in it:what:

:jbhmm:I just thought about this the other day, I talk to women who are not revealing at all, more than I talk to hoes revealing their bodies.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I resent the last comment. Real ladies wear strapless bras...
#classy

But I've always wonder what the deal is, I know being bra less has to be more comfortable but these shirts/top some of the chicks have on are clearly to show off the goods. Do they get out and then feel embarrassed or something?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
#classy

But I've always wonder what the deal is, I know being bra less has to be more comfortable but these shirts/top some of the chicks have on are clearly to show off the goods. Do they get out and then feel embarrassed or something?
They are OK at home and when they get out in public they become self conscious.