Slim Blasian...Yay or Nay?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
*Someone posts a phat booty Instagram broad*

"Nah Imma pass because after you wife her up, have 2.5 children, and move into a suburban home with a white picket fence they always get fat real ones know"

-Some coli nikka thinking that deep.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
How am I giving incel vibes? If anything going in to a smash or pass topic and saying "Mmm I can picture a life with her 🤩" is incel vibes...that's thinking to deep...

Like do you think shorty is bad right now or nah?
Bruh.. it isn’t that serious. Why are you so triggered and vested about this? Just visually enjoy a beautiful woman.. Wtf? Its giving weirdo and loser vibes.

Its only Monday and you this hot about something so trivial. This may be a longggg week for you. You ready to crash out over another mans opinion over a woman :dead:

We need better fathers in our community.. :mjcry:

*Someone posts a phat booty Instagram broad*

"Nah Imma pass because after you wife her up, have 2.5 children, and move into a suburban home with a white picket fence they always get fat real ones know"

-Some coli nikka thinking that deep.
This nikka still triggered and made a second post about this as a follow up.

This is PATHETIC :dead:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Her face is okay at best.

She’s way to thin in the body I like my women to look like women and not like they are entering the initial stages of puberty.

Going to be a rare pass for me on this one. Holla at me in a few years when she’s put on weight and looks the part.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Bruh.. it isn’t that serious. Why are you so triggered and vested about this? Just visually enjoy a beautiful woman.. Wtf? Its giving weirdo and loser vibes.

Its only Monday and you this hot about something so trivial. This may be a longggg week for you. You ready to crash out over another mans opinion over a woman :dead:

We need better fathers in our community.. :mjcry:

This nikka still triggered and made a second post about this as a follow up.

This is PATHETIC :dead:

I was just making funny observations breh. It's ok I'll leave you alone lol.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Who is this chick?

katy-perry-in-oscar-de-la-renta-pf24-at-the-35th-annual-v0-9udys6dy1pwc1.webp