slim black woman

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I been working out since first part of Jan (thats when I started going hard).

She's claiming she'll get it together if I get her a trainer (a female trainer :ufdup:) so I'm about to do that

I just need her to get inspired. I'm inspired right now. She's not. She likes to eat pizza and bread and its like :mindblown: dude you can't do that if you aint working it off.

Just bad discipline. But she gon get it together one way or the other :sas2::demonic:

If you aint gon keep it tight and right and in tip top shape, then don't get upset when this other chic that's shaped like a video vixen throw it at me :manny:
I won’t commit adultery. Won’t ever give a woman that ammunition again but I wont give her any D. While I’m all ripped and she lusting, no D. Use your finger. :stopitslime:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I been working out since first part of Jan (thats when I started going hard).

She's claiming she'll get it together if I get her a trainer (a female trainer :ufdup:) so I'm about to do that

I just need her to get inspired. I'm inspired right now. She's not. She likes to eat pizza and bread and its like :mindblown: dude you can't do that if you aint working it off.

Just bad discipline. But she gon get it together one way or the other :sas2::demonic:

If you aint gon keep it tight and right and in tip top shape, then don't get upset when this other chic that's shaped like a video vixen throw it at me :manny:
Let your lady watch this chick.
My wife actually sent this to me.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I'm not committing adultery but I've learned to not back myself in a corner when it comes to these hoes. :snoop:
2 Timothy 2:22

flee youthful lusts...

I stopped drinking partially for those reasons. When I’m intoxicated, I want somebody’s daughter.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt

.r.

Veteran
Daps
3ed74a26ec2f379a317fb0d46992c47a09a42124.jpg