Slightly crashing into a car and quickly pulling off

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
My brother did this once, but his car was fukked up. The back wheel was crooked. He was driving down the street with the back end coming trying to come around the front. It was like watching the winner of the demolision derby trying to drive his car home.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Can't lie; I did this once

Hit a car in a grocery store parking lot while reversing

Continued to drive while looking at the spot on the car I hit.....no damage; just a lil bit of the paint from my car on his.....aight, cool.....sped the fukk up outta there while looking around to see if anyone saw me.....no one was looking at me so I was safe :obama:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
i was pulling in to a spot in a neighborhood and skid the car next to me on the way in..

neighbor was outside and saw the shyt, so for like an awkward few seconds we just looked at eachother like :merchant:

than i just sped off on some crazy shyt far far away, good thing he didnt get my plates.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I only ever ran up in the back of someone, when I was hungover and fell asleep the next morning driving to work. Foot eased off the pedal and car creeped into person in front of me at like 0-5mph

Happened twice. Both times was in traffic, person in front hopped out looked at me. Checked they car, looked at me. Said everything was ok and left.

Guess I looked like someone they didn't wanna deal with

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about greatly crashing and quickly pulling off?...:shaq:

My story...

Back in high school i was driving my pops girlfriend's mother's car (an old ass Buick). I hit the Mickey D's drive thru and was leaving the parking lot when i spilled my drink. I bent over to pick it up, and the car straight rolled backwards into another parked car! The other car was fukkED UP! I panicked like a mufukka, hit the gas and dipped out like i just aired out some knee grows hanging on the block. I ran through all stop signs and lights on the way home. Got home checked the bumper and had zero damage:ahh:. I was shook thinking someone might have got the plates, but after a week or so i was like:stylin: when i ain't hear nothing. By then i got my regular load back so i was really giving no fukks now! Fast forward two months...i come home and pops gave me the :ufdup: His girl's moms got a letter from the police! Turns out someone did get the plates! Long story short pops had to pay about a G for the damages and i had to pay him back the money.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
shyt i scrapped some one's car while i was driving drunk and parking. Went inside took a piss chilled for min then left drunk!

I also hit someone in the back and he pulled over then i kept driving.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
How about fukk all of you?

Someone did this to me the other day, fukked the bumper up on my IS300. In a private parking lot of all places... fukking interns

EDIT: :pacspit::pacspit: