Sleeping with white mens and flashing your labia still don't stop you from FLOPPING

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
The labia flashing was pretty good, and I've never really looked at her like that. But she been in the gym I guess.

:leon:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The only three Danny Boyle films that broke even are Trainspotting (which was made for like 1.5 million) and the joint with Leonardo Dicaprio. Oh and wait, Trance. Ooops!

Is this another, black men can date white women but it can't happen the other way threads? You like who you like, in this life, be happy.

:umad:

So why is OP calling him a racist?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
link to the labia flashing
eF6Bpjw.gif

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Is this the same dude that made that wild random attack thread on Rosario Dawson back on :hamster: ???

shyt had me like :dwillhuh: when I read that back then.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well of course she's a cheater...probably a hoe too...

dat manjaw. :sad:

would still hit tho :datazz:

Daps
Even with a small budget film of $15 million, it still doesn't look like TRANCE will break even, even when it was expanded to 438 screens in it's U.S. release, virtually nobody went to see it.

Like I've said before, she couldn't open a can of beans much less a movie!, which is why some studios won't hire her for her own projects, they'll will only lose money.

Rosario is the female Cuba Gooding c00nior...Both are hated by their own minority groups, both will only sleep with caucasians, both are sycophants, both are cheaters, both are pretty much very two-face people and both have bad track record at the box-office.

Only I'd go as far to say that Dawson is the worse one out of the two of them, as far as I know Gooding has never slept with a racist, slept with a old Director that looks like Mr Bean with classes then cheated on him with a much younger actor with a donkey size and will date any big Hollywood player to further her career.

And both are more rich and successful then you ever will be.