Slave Tourism revives 18th plantation in Brazil

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's like a Nazi rebuilding Buchenwald and saying, "How is this anti-Semitic? Heritage, not hate!" :smugfavre:
i actually got pushback on here for saying doing the quenelle at auschwitz was clearly anti semitic

some people are into some really dumb shyt :whew:

@Bandz on me bouta tool up and hit this fake plantation, but make sure you don't tell your white half brother, he might be applying for a job :mjpls:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like a Nazi rebuilding Buchenwald and saying, "How is this anti-Semitic? Heritage, not hate!" :smugfavre:

There is a lot of truth to that shyt. That shyt is hate.

However, for some reason I feel totally different when I read about Sierra Leone repairing the Bunce Island slave fortresses in an attempt to lure African American tourists. I have really mixed emotions when watching a reenactments of slaves captured and sold from Bimbia in Cameroon. All of that is being done for African American tourism dollars.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
i actually got pushback on here for saying doing the quenelle at auschwitz was clearly anti semitic

some people are into some really dumb shyt :whew:

@Bandz on me bouta tool up and hit this fake plantation, but make sure you don't tell your white half brother, he might be applying for a job :mjpls:
What you mean playa?
uUDtsWR.png