Slap yourself if you dont have tickets yet for Dark Knight Rises

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Hell naw, i learned my lesson goin the first night to see Dark Knight. Gonna go the week it comes out, too many loud ass people come the first day just to be seen.

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
Im a grown man so I dont get hype for a movie about a guy with a scuba suit on fighting crime..... Ill see it eventually prob on bluray. :ld:

:rudy: Always gotta be one. Niccas crack me up with that Im too old for this shyt. Rises is shaping up to be one of the GOAT movies period regardless of genre. Plus Ive been a batman fan for over 20 yrs, im hype! :umad:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get all the hype. Best part of the last movie was the joker. So batman gonna pull out some nice lil jets and motorcycles and save the day. Woohoo I'm excited. Same old story.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you already know

Last edited by a moderator:

YBE

Banned
Daps
*seeing a movie in peace a week later on a random Wednesday morning post* :myman:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
:rudy: Always gotta be one. Niccas crack me up with that Im too old for this shyt. Rises is shaping up to be one of the GOAT movies period regardless of genre. Plus Ive been a batman fan for over 20 yrs, im hype! :umad:

Ya well I do feel I'm too old to be standing in line for a movie about a guy in a bat suit fighting crime. :umad: you go ahead and wait in line with ur batman shirt and bat mask talking about " I hope batman beats up the bad guys " ole peter pan I'm never gonna grow up ass nicca.

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
when the avengers drop on bluray??
verdj6.gif