Slap heard around the world .......Asian edition

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is why they got entire towns with millions of lonely men with their dikks in their hands in China. :yeshrug:Some have very little respect for their females. I’ll never get the emasculated Asian dude stereotype when some of their cultures have some of the most toxic elements of patriarchy in the world second only to some middle eastern and Indian cultures.
U messed with ur Asian roommate shut that shyt up

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Smacked the sht outta her after not paying her for multiple shifts :mjlol: goddamn that’s just evil.

Buddy that slapped look like a cokehead to me :hubie: would explain why he hoped in someone else beef and started swinging. And that evil villain selfie he took :scust:

Daps
And this is why they got entire towns with millions of lonely men with their dikks in their hands in China. :yeshrug:Some have very little respect for their females. I’ll never get the emasculated Asian dude stereotype when some of their cultures have some of the most toxic elements of patriarchy in the world second only to some middle eastern and Indian cultures.

People confuse Asian men in the west with Asian men back home.

Real Asian brehs are HOH more than almost any culture. When half your women are running to ugly white boys the first chance they get??? :yeshrug:

Asian dudes are HOH and they don't even have enough women for the men.....imagine if the Asian gender ratio was like the black American ratio where there's plenty of sistas for the brehs.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Outside of America most cultures don't have any hang-ups about beating women.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That's more due to the One Child Policy and the desire to have a son that will take care of you in your old age, as is tradition, but I'ma let you cook :hubie: