Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM. DID YOU KNOW THAT EVERY PROPHET AND MESSENGER CHOSEN BY THE CREATOR, THE MOST MERCIFULL, WAS A MUSLIM INCLUDING JESUS? PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT GOD HAS A SON AS THIS IS NOT TRUE. GOD IS TOO GREAT TO HAVE CHILDREN LIKE ANIMALS DO. PLEASE DO NOT SAY THAT JESUS IS GOD, AS JESUS IS DEFENITLY NOT GOD. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT GOD WAS CRUICIFIED? HOW LOWLY DO YOU THINK OF GOD THEN?

We serve an awesome God with the power to do all things. Not only was he crucified but he rose from the grave to ascend to heaven where he now sits on the right hand of the father. All things are possible through christ who strengthens me, friend.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
We serve an awesome God with the power to do all things. Not only was he crucified but he rose from the grave to ascend to heaven where he now sits on the right hand of the father. All things are possible through christ who strengthens me, friend.

IT'S NOT BEFITTING OF GOD TO SAY THAT HE WAS CRUCIFIED AND MORE THAN ONE. THOU SHALL NOT PUT PARTNERS WITH GOD.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
here's the thing... STOP FUKIN ARGUING WITH HIM!!!

Trolls die if you don't feed them.

At this point out of principle alone i'm more inclined not to do anything to see how long people continue to NOT ignore him.

25 pages and most of those are replies :comeon:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
here's the thing... STOP FUKIN ARGUING WITH HIM!!!

Trolls die if you don't feed them.

At this point out of principle alone i'm more inclined not to do anything to see how long people continue to NOT ignore him.

25 pages and most of those are replies :comeon:

:dead: @ 25 pages. Please tell me you know that you can go into user CP and edit how many posts are viewed per page. Anything less than 50 is uncivilized :russ:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
because theres plenty of gods you could believe in and you choosing one is arbitrary

you're going to hell because you dont believe in the god of the mayans and you havent been sacrificing animals and people to him.

that statement is 100% and completely equally valid to anything you could tell me about your god

:lawd:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:dead: @ 25 pages. Please tell me you know that you can go into user CP and edit how many posts are viewed per page. Anything less than 50 is uncivilized :russ:

:childplease: page 25 of 25

I was posting back when you were not but a gleam in your daddy's eye. I Aint changin shyt.:old:

either way 50*8=400 posts. leave the troll alone already :smile: