Slaimon

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Never got the hate for @Slaimon . He doesn't even post aggressively for his religion like the other people. He says what he has to say it keeps it moving usually. Even when people quote him with bullshyt he still keeps it positive.:ehh:

I never got it either. He quickly became one of my favorite posters because of his consistency and humility. It's admirable :ehh:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Never got the hate for @Slaimon . He doesn't even post aggressively for his religion like the other people. He says what he has to say it keeps it moving usually. Even when people quote him with bullshyt he still keeps it positive.
I appreciate that. When people talk trash, that's just a test from God, and you must have patience with the people to pass your test, in that difficult situation.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
I never got it either. He quickly became one of my favorite posters because of his consistency and humility. It's admirable
I appreciate your kind words. I still have a long way to go, but I'm glad that not everyone hates me.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
@Slaimon I know you a positive brother so I went ahead and negged the thread starter for you

don't let any of these heathens patronize you or your beliefs, Islam is the light and the truth
MashAllah. It's good to hear that! The blessed people (by God) are the ones that are guided to Islam!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Slaimon

Merry Christmas brotha. :mjpls: I hope you eat all that delicious swine :eat:

African-Merry-Xmas.jpg
Why does Mary have a weave? :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Never got the hate for @Slaimon . He doesn't even post aggressively for his religion like the other people. He says what he has to say it keeps it moving usually. Even when people quote him with bullshyt he still keeps it positive.:ehh:
Because like all religious people with subversive aims, they try to be nice while slipping in their religion and before you know it you're getting stoned for showing your ankles in public.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
My favourite poster right here :lolbron:
:bryan:
Mery Christmas @Slaimon
Surely almighty God can make anything possible?
Well I actually don't celebrate Christmas, but i hope you have a good day! May Allah guide you to Islam. Almighty God can for surely make anything happen, just look at the universe, Almighty God made all of existence happen!

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
Because like all religious people with subversive aims, they try to be nice while slipping in their religion and before you know it you're getting stoned for showing your ankles in public.
Islam isn't how the media portrays it. Muslims are the happiest people on earth.