@Slaimon Khan Shah....I'd like to speak with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
The thing about @Slaimon Khan Shah is that even if you make fun of him, dude will still be nice as hell to you. He basically disarms you with politeness. That's what a real Muslim does, putting others before him, unlike white media telling you all of them make bombs.

I'm not co-signing religion but I'm basically betting that Slaimon the breh is probably a pretty chill dude.

I sort of picture him as a dude that will pop outta nowhere and help you with your shopping bags while attempting to guide said shopping bags to Islam.

And ima be like nahh breh not that bag it's got the bacon and porkchops in it :damn:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
The thing about @Slaimon Khan Shah is that even if you make fun of him, dude will still be nice as hell to you. He basically disarms you with politeness. That's what a real Muslim does, putting others before him, unlike white media telling you all of them make bombs.

I'm not co-signing religion but I'm basically betting that Slaimon the breh is probably a pretty chill dude.

I sort of picture him as a dude that will pop outta nowhere and help you with your shopping bags while attempting to guide said shopping bags to Islam.

And ima be like nahh breh not that bag it's got the bacon and porkchops in it :damn:
:jbhmm:
So he's basically Coli's Islamic version of Ned Flanders?
67ihjr.png

67ihjr.png

Edit:
:ohhh:
Wait, does that mean @the cac mamba is Homer Simpson?
2s79xfd.png

Last edited:

BNT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Leeds
Ned Flanders?
I'm trying to be better on the field than Barry Sanders and Deion Sanders.
I'm trying to be nice anywhere, even in the desert sanders.
I jumped out of an airplane and landers!
Get you some Versace chains and some leather accented sweats along with some London beats and we got the biggest Muslim rapper since Beans:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.