Skyrim modder gives up on Starfield because he finds the game bland and boring.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

TL;DR:

• A developer from the Skyrim Together team attempted to create a Starfield co-op mod but abandoned the project, labeling Starfield as "fukking trash."
  • The modder, Cosideci, initially enthusiastic about Starfield Together, spent significant time reverse-engineering Starfield and porting Skyrim's gameplay hooks to develop the mod.
  • After porting about 70% of Skyrim Together's code to Starfield, the developer realized they found the game unengaging, citing it as "boring, bland," and lacking in Bethesda's signature handcrafted exploration.
  • This dissatisfaction led Cosideci to halt further development on the Starfield Together mod, refusing to invest more effort into what they considered a mediocre game.
  • Despite the setback, Cosideci has made their work on the mod open source and available online for anyone interested in completing it, estimating that it would require over 100 hours of additional work.
  • Currently, Starfield Together is not playable, despite the significant progress made.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was exciting and fun for a while in few days later it got boring quickly.

Starfield characters are so bland, bored, and not interested.

Starfield has no replay value, once you beat it so you don't want to play 2nd playthrough

BG3 characters are so interesting and the story is great, etc :wow:. I know I will play BG3 again after I beat it.