Skyn condoms are the GOAT. I'll never raw-dog again

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I hate them. No feeling. shyts too tight feel like a fukking rubber glove. I prefer other brands but my girl allergic to latex and anti birth control. I said fukk it last time and went raw dog shyt was so good shorty was doing some extra shyt but I couldn't even fully enjoy it cause "18 years, she have one of your kids got you for 18 years" was booming :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk Condoms BUT if I must then Trojan Bareskins been good to a brother

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Yeah they are good condoms, but if you get carried away in the box...you may be prone to popping them. I have. I don't know if they got XL or not...but having that extra wiggle room prevents them from popping.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Used them SKYN thangs last night :mjlit:

Let me put you up on game. God, I hated using condoms. I would look at a chick and if she passed the look test "It's all good" and keep pumping. I know, I know. I'm a shythead. But at least I admit it and don't make excuses or rationalize it. I was #PulloutGang for the longest homies. But 31, still no kids and disease free. Thank god.

20% thinner version too :banderas:

It pretty much felt like nothing was even there. I get the full feeling of sex + STD protection and no scares.

My nikkas.....:noah: that was literally my face.

From now it "it's a wrap!" #SkynGang all up in here.

(But for real tho, this is for you #TeamRaw nukkas too. You ain't got no reason to go raw in these hoes no more :ufdup: this is the cheat code. Unless she wifey, #SkynGang all day:lawd:)
:ehh:
Thanks for the info