Skylar Diggins shows off her swimsuit for Sports Illustrated

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lil weak ass country nikka I know I could beat the dogshyt out u but u would tell bcuz you got no friends plus I don't know u but if I did I guarantee I could sick a bytch on u via facebook and have ya lame ass paying "car note" and "phone bill" JAGGIN off to some pics while me and her smoke ya money from flipping burgers like I said leave me lone Mannnn
Wtf are u talking bout u goof ball ass bama:mjlol:

Got this nikka writing fantasy novels to defend his lust over a tranny looking white bytch:mjlol:

Got yo lil ass tight as fukk

Knowing Damm well I'd slap tha shyt out you and ya one tooth mama

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Wtf are u talking bout u goof ball ass bama:mjlol:

Got this nikka writing fantasy novels to defend his lust over a tranny looking white bytch:mjlol:

Got yo lil ass tight as fukk

Knowing Damm well I'd slap tha shyt out you and ya one tooth mama
Well you was on here at 145 am while I was SLEEP today and tues my day off so I got an excuse what's yours?

Oh also I got video of me training 52/boxing
I'm bout 240 so soon as you attempt to "slap" me ima just grab ya wrist push ya palm towards you til the joint lock then pull ya elbow towards me and break your right arm in 2 or 3 places lil frustrated fuccboy geek

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
only on the Coli is that woman ugly....:mjlol:
These nikkas is living a sweet sweet fantasy babbbbby!
Yeah these celeb chicks is so "ugly" that companies that have nothing to do with sports or acting pay them to "look ugly" smmfh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Well you was on here at 145 am while I was SLEEP today and tues my day off so I got an excuse what's yours?

Oh also I got video of me training 52/boxing
I'm bout 240 so soon as you attempt to "slap" me ima just grab ya wrist push ya palm towards you til the joint lock then pull ya elbow towards me and break your right arm in 2 or 3 places lil frustrated fuccboy geek
You replying with novels :mjlol:

I was sleep when u posted this

And yeah I would slap the shyt out you and ya bytch ass mother
Gump
The fact u gotta type all that shows your insecurities

Lil nikka

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Gump

Lil nikka
Unlike these other ppl I actually will fukk you up over some internet shyt do u know who you talking to?
I joke a lot but I am a fukking MANIAC

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps

Gump

Lil nikka
You might do something like that then after that slap you also might get a blade put in between your ribs so I can pop your lung and make you drown inside your own body but while your lung is deflating and draining I would probably clench and head butt ya face til it look like bloody meat then I would bite ya voicebox until it popped and tear that out then I would take a bone saw and a fillet knife....this is were it gets nasty

I would start cutting in a circular motion from the top of ya spine and thru all the ligaments in ya neck until I disconnect your head and make blood spray on me like WAR PAINT!
And lastly I would peel the skin and fat off ya skull dip it in porcelain and put it on my table as a nice kill trophy then when I got tired of it I'd bust it down into powder mix it with coke and snort ya soul lil c00n
I OWN YOU PUNK
sweet dreams

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I actually used 2 different mechanical pencils: 0.5 lead and a 0.7 lead. I haven't drawn in months, I need to get back in the lab.
its dope bro keep at it big bro. :salute:

i need to get back at it myself

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nwLf7bOm.jpg

I started on this a couple of years ago but never finished it.

That's good enough. Send it to her.