Skyfall vs. Dark Knight Rises

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Been waiting for this thread :krs:
I say Skyfall. It was dope from start to finish. DKR had that whole first half of the movie where (for the first time I may add) I turned to the homie and said "This shyt is boring" right around the dance with Catwoman. I liked DKR though. Just Skyfall was better :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They both were terrible imo. Skyfall was one of the worst "james bond" movie I ever saw.

Please sir, define.... Terrible!

When I think Terrible, I think Freddie Got Fingered, Skyline, Spider-Man 3, Wanted, The Darkest Hour, Savages, Battleship, Catwoman, Dragonball just to name a few.

It would be insane to sit here and claim those 2 movies are anywhere close to as bad as the movies I just named were.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Please sir, define.... Terrible!

When I think Terrible, I think Freddie Got Fingered, Skyline, Spider-Man 3, Wanted, The Darkest Hour, Savages, Battleship, Catwoman, Dragonball just to name a few.

It would be insane to sit here and claim those 2 movies are anywhere close to as bad as the movies I just named were.

Both the scripts were ass, imo. In Skyfall, the main antagonist could've killed th old lady so easily so many different times, yet he still comes up with these intricate schemes just to put a bullet in her head. Think about it, this dude did all this shyt just for revenge. :mindblown:
Then Bond spends half the movie trying to protect the old lady. What kind of Bond movie was skyfall?

And let's not act TDKR didn't have a million plot holes...

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Both the scripts were ass, imo. In Skyfall, the main antagonist could've killed th old lady so easily so many different times, yet he still comes up with these intricate schemes just to put a bullet in her head. Think about it, this dude did all this shyt just for revenge. :mindblown:
Then Bond spends half the movie trying to protect the old lady. What kind of Bond movie was skyfall?

He was a Joker-type villain in a way. He knows he can kill people easily. Push of a button, pull of a trigger, typing on a keyboard. Why not make a game out of it?:ehh:
Of course it backfires though.
It wasn't a typical bond film, no. But how many times are we gonna see Bond completely healthy, with no internal conflict, save the world?:patrice: At last in this one we get inside his head just a bit and see him be a little bit more "mortal".
And I won't argue with the DKR plot holes because well....I agree:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I respect that.... But still don't think those issues or to me non issues make the movie terrible

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
what kind of comparison is this? skyfall was garbage while tdr was a classic.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
although i like Skyfall TDKR was 100% better, it didnt drag as much as Skyfall and i prefer the plot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im a batman stan and i thought dark knight was absolute trash i almost fell asleep in the cinema...

im sorry but u cant make a batman movie 2,5hour movie barely seeing batman in the movie!

its not some soap fukking opera it's batman!back to the question of course i loved skyfall more than tdkr it had great music great action certain "old man logan"vibe to it it was just overall great movie!

i fukking hate what nolan did to tdkr i was so hyped! :bryan:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I liked both of those Movies, but more People complained about The Dark Knight Rises. I know Why people Hated on Rises so much but I guess I'm not as Big as a Fan of James Bond to understand why SkyFall was Questioned as a Great Movie. I've watched it 3 Times already, 1st Time..I will admit that I fell asleep because of Lack Of Sleep but :yeshrug: ...it was Great to watch in the comfort of my own Home. I feel like People were too hard on that Hoe Christopher Nolan for Rises, he did what he felt was right for Batman. It was a Finale Movie, he held up the Trilogy with Greatness and left a lot of People wondering in that Nolan Way if Bruce Wayne/Batman. Bruce wasn't Batman at all in this Movie:why: Bane wasn't on Venom:why: Catwoman didn't have a Whip:why: ...all Valid Points but also at the same time they were Iconic Bases about the Comics, Nolan just couldn't make those things a Go in a Real Life Batman Movie.
:manny:

Oh well, you all Ate well enough off of The Dark Knight so :mjpls:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty, you're an idiot if you don't like TDKR. Just about every "plot hole" is based on silliness. How can Bruce enter Gotham without his armor? How are the officers all shaved when they fight in the streets? Why is Bane just a lackey (which he wasn't btw)?

Some lames didnt even recognize how the films, starting with BB, were one interconnected trilogy and their unfamiliarity with details in BB tarnished their opinion of TDKR.

So TDKR>>>>>>>>>Skyfall. And I like Skyfall. But Nolan never disappoints