Skipping breakfast is best?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched it but I actually don't eat breakfast most times, and don't feel to do so. The only time I will is when I'm going to work and afraid that I'll get hungry and not get a chance to eat anything before lunch. That's not me eating from necessity though, which isn't something we should particularly practice.

When I have complete control over when to eat etc, I usually wake up, have a glass or two of water and then get things started. Maybe an hour, an hour and a half in I then get a bit hungry.

I don't think you should force your body to digest as soon as you wake up. We have this backwards notion in life that you put food in to get energy but we forget about the energy it takes to process in the first place.

Aimé

Verified
Daps
trying out this intermittent fasting (started today)

ive actually skipped breakfast this morning.
had 25 minute bicycle ride to the office. upon arrival drank 2 cups of tea and a coffee.
right now im killing that water. im not hungry brehs..

am i on the right path?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I used to be very anti breakfast but over my paternity leave I started eating it again. Weight didn't move much, performance didn't change, hunger didn't vary much. I still avoid it when I can and will be aggressive about avoiding it in my cut but it's no big deal.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
man, eat on the cycle that's right for you. i workout fasted in the mornings so i'm ravenous by 8/9am. i live by breakfast and lunch. i've actually never been much of a dinner person and usually eat most my food from 7am-4pm, might have a shake or a spoonful of peanut butter for dinner and i'm fine :yeshrug:. even when i do a second workout in the evening, i rarely want a real dinner. everyone's body is different, some like fewer but bigger meals, some people like more snacking, some do IF by skipping breakfast, some do it by skipping dinner. there is more than one way of eating to drop pounds or get cut

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I'm someone who has never ben hungry when they first wake up and I even get sick if I try eating a good breakfast off jump when I get up. But I make a smoothie every day that acts as a meal.

My recipe is - Strawberry, blueberry, pineapple, mango, banana, crushed almonds, granola, almond milk, vanilla yogurt, and two eggs, (I also add vanilla whey protein but that's just me)

It will fill you up until lunch and is good for you :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Wil say if you are working out early AM and fasting afterwards........usually no bueno