:pachaha:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh still got one of the goat NBA gifs

HzLj9X.gif

:pachaha:
He talks about this shyt in the interview. He’s coaching some kids at an AAU tourney, and he sits beside some random kid from another team, then some guy starts saying “Do you know who you’re sitting next to?!?!?” And Skip thinks the guy is just gonna tell the kid like you’re sitting next to a former NBA player or next to Skip to My Lou streetball legend. Instead the dude says, “That’s the guy who smacked your dad in the back of the head back in the day.” :dead:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He talks about this shyt in the interview. He’s coaching some kids at an AAU tourney, and he sits beside some random kid from another team, then some guy starts saying “Do you know who you’re sitting next to?!?!?” And Skip thinks the guy is just gonna tell the kid like you’re sitting next to a former NBA player or next to Skip to My Lou streetball legend. Instead the dude says, “That’s the guy who smacked your dad in the back of the head back in the day.” :dead:

:russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Yeah, breh didn't hold back at all.

I'll update the thread when the full interview is posted.

Skip don't give a fukk. :mjlol:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Real talk gotta salute:salute: skip for having the discipline and not letting the and 1 streetball hype get to his head and actually carve out a nice college and pro career....That's shady as hell the way they used his HS tapes w/o his permission, but thats dope he was able to work it out long term...

Interview needed someone with actual basketball knowledge though someone like Gil getting into detail would be fire.....

Last edited: