Skateboarder injures himself, doesn't remember what happens, blamed it on 5 black men

Daps
Members of the Miami skateboarding community were outraged when news of Rene Betancourt Jr.'s brutal beating at the hands of 'three to five black men' was announced.

The 22-year-old college student suffered a fractured skull, a broken nose and underwent two brain surgeries as police searched for his assailants, with people donating hundreds of dollars to his recovery.

But surveillance video from the scene of the incident showed that Mr Betancourt wasn't attacked - he smacked into a wall while skating in a parking garage - and he may face charges for fibbing.

Rene Betancourt: Skateboarder 'mugged by black men' may face charges after security video shows he injured HIMSELF

Its funny cause just today I was evaluating myself. I was starting to feel like I was harboring racist energy by looking at some of the things I was posting.

I was thinking about trying to fall back and then I see this and I remember why I've been feeling so angry. This is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.

The kid 'Rene" said himself that he didn't remember what happened cause he didn't see anyone so how do you come to the conclusion that 3-5 black men jumped you? :what:

Also, I can image how the 'outraged' community reacted when they thought that the assailants were black...:stopitslime: People pouring in money to donate to his medical bills...smh.

I think white people are just sitting, waiting for a reason to blame black people for things...not some, but ALL of them.

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
i saw this earlier, damn shame... and the comments from the white folks are like, "well, it's usually black guys :manny:"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:smh:

*fakes injury blames it on black guys does the come up shuffle off of donations :stylin:
*remembers that i'm black and no one cares about black on black crime. back to the poor house :sadcam:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
oh, you "think"?

I can't wait till these devils had enough of you. And I hope my words ring in your ears right before they rev the engine of the pickup truck that you're attached to.

Im not speaking to you directly, Frederick Thuglas....just in general.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All the things Lil Wayne has done for this dumbass sport

And this how white people act?

They never would have picked up a board if it wasn't for a black man