skate boarder crashes into wall, blames 3 black men

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
aight imma set it straight ive known this kid since he was i was in 8th grade im 24 now. he didnt say it was black men he thought it was a skate board gang in downtown miami(all white guys) the detectives n all the media reported it as black men he said none of that. he didnt even remember anything. and all his money was still in his wallet. its was the media that spun this not rene

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
aight imma set it straight ive known this kid since he was i was in 8th grade im 24 now. he didnt say it was black men he thought it was a skate board gang in downtown miami(all white guys) the detectives n all the media reported it as black men he said none of that. he didnt even remember anything. and all his money was still in his wallet. its was the media that spun this not rene
:comeon:

stephen-a-o.gif

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
what reason do i have to lie about this on the internet i played basketball with this nikka everyday for like 5 years. he just got back from china bruh. hes not what they trynna make him out to be i just wanna let ppl know its the cops n media not him n i know it for a fact this time

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
what reason do i have to lie about this on the internet i played basketball with this nikka everyday for like 5 years. he just got back from china bruh. hes not what they trynna make him out to be i just wanna let ppl know its the cops n media not him n i know it for a fact this time

do you know his sister? :ooh:

is the family Portuguese?

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't understand how this worked. Did he remember talking to police? So he said "white skateboard gang" and they said "naw it was some nikkas, you're confused," and that was that?
He might be charged and that implies he purposely lied. All of their conversations and interviews are gonna be on tape so I wouldn't think they'd let it go to trial if the police were in the wrong.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Assuming your story is true makes it sound even worse and sounds like the cops were looking for an excuse to lock up black guys.

But my official stance is still bull.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
he only remembered he was supposed to meet up with a skateboard group he saw online n thats y the cops thought he was attacked from the back. so ofcourse if ur layed up in the hospital with a broken skull broken teeth and eyes swolen shut ur gonna agree or think its a possibility, the cops handle these situations more than any regular street person does. if i find out more ill be back

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he only remembered he was supposed to meet up with a skateboard group he saw online n thats y the cops thought he was attacked from the back. so ofcourse if ur layed up in the hospital with a broken skull broken teeth and eyes swolen shut ur gonna agree or think its a possibility, the cops handle these situations more than any regular street person does. if i find out more ill be back

where did the media get the idea he was attacked by 3-5 black men from :mjpls:

edit: and tell his punk ass sister to get on here. i've got some words for as well.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
he said he was supposed to meet up wit skateboarders to his older sister n she told the cops that so u know how it go. say anything to the police they gon blame it on a black guy until a white guy is like look man i feel guilty i did it. if yall live in any of the hood spots in miami or close to downtown u know its gentrified like a mug. theres a gate wit hood on one side and super rich spots on the other. he was downtown skatin so its close enough that they could blame black guys. like i said i know the dude aint bout that so yall need to look at it the other way cuz this for sure i know is wrong no matter what they report

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
he said he was supposed to meet up wit skateboarders to his older sister n she told the cops that so u know how it go. say anything to the police they gon blame it on a black guy until a white guy is like look man i feel guilty i did it. if yall live in any of the hood spots in miami or close to downtown u know its gentrified like a mug. theres a gate wit hood on one side and super rich spots on the other. he was downtown skatin so its close enough that they could blame black guys. like i said i know the dude aint bout that so yall need to look at it the other way cuz this for sure i know is wrong no matter what they report

Last edited by a moderator: