Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You must a woman or a son of a single mother to make a ridiculous statement like that. He told the truth about ya'll funky asses and ya'll can't accept it. :mjlol:

I wonder why nobody was saying this when he told the truth about men first for several years. :sas2:
Nope. My parents were married to the day my father died.

I called Kevin Samuels out when he was alive.

Just because I call somebody a grifter doesn't mean they didn't tell some truths.

Two things can be correct at the same time.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nope. My parents were married to the day my father died.

I called Kevin Samuels out when he was alive.

Just because I call somebody a grifter doesn't mean they didn't tell some truths.

Two things can be correct at the same time.
Everyone on You Tube is trying to get paid. :childplease:

Apparently your parents didn't teach you how to comprehend definitions. A grifter is some one who swindles. Who did Kevin Samuels swindle? :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh. The majority yes. But Crimson Cure. I don't believe she's a grifter. Everyone is on You Tube to get paid. But you can decipher the ones that genuine or not.

She breaks down why Black American women act the way they do down to a T. shyt is concise and correct.

Her Hyena animal comparisons are spot on. I never knew the Female Hyena was the leader of the pack. lol

She isn't wearing skimpy shyt and looking for attention like Sixthegoddis funky ass.

I think Crimson Cure's a grifter, to.They all are.She's just a lil bit better/ more sophisticated with it than most.I see through the hijab/headscarf presentation, tho.End of the day, I can only tip my hat to her.She got some game about herself.Smart, clever woman.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
You must a woman or a son of a single mother to make a ridiculous statement like that. He told the truth about ya'll funky asses and ya'll can't accept it. :mjlol:

I wonder why nobody was saying this when he told the truth about men first for several years. :sas2:
I can see why men say this because he stole his talking points from a lot of men and basically switched lanes and wasn’t living the life he preached about. While I think he just found his calling I can see the other side.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ehh. The majority yes. But Crimson Cure. I don't believe she's a grifter. Everyone is on You Tube to get paid. But you can decipher the ones that genuine or not.

She breaks down why Black American women act the way they do down to a T. shyt is concise and correct.

Her Hyena animal comparisons are spot on. I never knew the Female Hyena was the leader of the pack. lol

She isn't wearing skimpy shyt and looking for attention like Sixthegoddis funky ass.

Now, 6 is a former dancer so I get the attention and skimpy clothing thing. However, y’all do realize that the women who know they can’t pull off sexual appeal but still want lots of attention from men will try to appeal to men in different ways to get male attention and approval, right? lol

ANY woman who gets on social media to speak to men exclusively is craving attention 🤣

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Now, 6 is a former dancer so I get the attention and skimpy clothing thing. However, y’all do realize that the women who know they can’t pull off sexual appeal but still want lots of attention from men will try to appeal to men in different ways to get male attention and approval, right? lol

ANY woman who gets on social media to speak to men exclusively is craving attention 🤣
Ya'll love talking out of ya'll asses and looking stupid. :mjlol: Why?

She's not speaking to men exclusively. She speaking to women. Which is why she is always pushing her book pretty much every video. :francis:

Reclaiming The Black Feminine: The Lies of Feminism And The Road To Recovery​

Men just like that she is telling the truth. Black American women especially hate the truth which is why more men watch her content. Buy the book. I'm sure you definitely need it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Crimson Cure's a grifter, to.They all are.She's just a lil bit better/ more sophisticated with it than most.I see through the hijab/headscarf presentation, tho.End of the day, I can only tip my hat to her.She got some game about herself.Smart, clever woman.
Everybody is a grifter who tells the truth. You can't swindle anyone telling the truth. People love to be lied to. You could say Derrick Jaxson was a grifter and before he got exposed black women would of crucified you for saying that.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I can see why men say this because he stole his talking points from a lot of men and basically switched lanes and wasn’t living the life he preached about. While I think he just found his calling I can see the other side.
Yeah I think a lot of people steal ideas. But the idea isn't grifting. He just had a better approach and blew up than the others who stated they said these things. So people get pissy. But they also got those same talking points from someone else.:manny: A lot of this shyt is barber shop talk. We've been saying these talking points for years. Kevin even said multiple times that this isn't something new, people have been saying this for years. I just have a bigger platform to talk about it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I got this shirt ready just in case she sees my DM

IMG-0384.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
How do you not "grift" when you tryna run your social media as a business?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
From what I recall being in Atlanta and meeting brehs who ran into him in Atlanta, he definitely lived the life he preached. Dude was always at designer stores buying high-end shyt and fragrances. Always was out with a chick as well. He was always in the scene and approachable. He even had black male meetup events to help brehs get jobs in IT. He stayed in buckhead. How exactly wasn’t he living the life he preached?

Breh literally died inside some young latinas p*ssy

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
From what I recall being in Atlanta and meeting brehs who ran into him in Atlanta, he definitely lived the life he preached. Dude was always at designer stores buying high-end shyt and fragrances. Always was out with a chick as well. He was always in the scene and approachable. He even had black male meetup events to help brehs get jobs in IT. He stayed in buckhead. How exactly wasn’t he living the life he preached?

Breh literally died inside some young latinas p*ssy
Didn’t it come out that she was a fat bytch and that he had several failed marriages and kids. Again I wasn’t saying this from a standpoint that I agree but I understand the other side.