Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:francis:

I admit I have my cape on

But

Smash when you know you want someone else

but then blame women for not getting married… brehs
Is that it??? :pachaha: If Six and Erica were both standing in front of me, choosin, I'm picking Erica everytime. It's not even a question.
dr-strange-cape.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is that it??? :pachaha: If Six and Erica were both standing in front of me, choosin, I'm picking Erica everytime. It's not even a question.
dr-strange-cape.gif
Sigh

and why do I think you’re serious

choose a 7 over a 9.5 brehs

jay83

Superstar
Daps
All these women got advice on how to get men yet none of them married? Six is a single mom but if you can ignore her hotep babble, and anti vaccination, she could prob be a descent chick to be around. But I wouldn’t want to marry a woman who struts around in tight dresses all day while she has a child.
:yeshrug:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Sigh

and why do I think you’re serious

choose a 7 over a 9.5 brehs

They are both the same person except Erica doesn’t have kids but they both talk the black empowerment and Erica can’t keep a man either which is why she stays on that hotep babble.

I’d still go with six and just make her permanent side chick status. Erica looks like she would get annoying, you come home from work she’s in front of a camera talking hotep and what’s wrong with black men. Lol

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All these women got advice on how to get men yet none of them married? Six is a single mom but if you can ignore her hotep babble, and anti vaccination, she could prob be a descent chick to be around. But I wouldn’t want to marry a woman who struts around in tight dresses all day while she has a child.
:ehh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Most High Value brehs feel the same way thus why she's in her situation. Trying to expose a nikka doesn't help either.