Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. I like six, cause she's very pro black and is pulling her own weight with being attractive. She stays in killer shape, wears make up the right way (I'm not a fan of make up), and dresses in a flattering way and I'm 99% sure she is natural.

With that said, under the make up, she's average. And aside from the height, there's nothing stand out about her god given body design.

Nope titties are fake

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot_20210417-042409_Gallery.jpg

this only a 8 to yall ... cmon:what:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
True. I like six, cause she's very pro black and is pulling her own weight with being attractive. She stays in killer shape, wears make up the right way (I'm not a fan of make up), and dresses in a flattering way and I'm 99% sure she is natural.

With that said, under the make up, she's average. And aside from the height, there's nothing stand out about her god given body design.

She says a lot of regurgitated magical negro hotep shyt from time to time. She’s done interviews with the chick with the ugly ass crown tattoo on her chest.

She has a pamphlet on how to be feminine, but I remember when someone challenged her on a topic she started dropping n bombs and preceded to thirst trap immediately to change the subject.:mjlol:

Honestly she’d be the perfect side chick though.