Sixthegoddess vs Taylor Rooks Who is badder?

Who looks the best

• Sixthegoddiss

Votes: 67 65.0%
  • Taylor Rooks

Votes: 36 35.0%

• Total voters

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I went with Rooks. I don't like the color of blush the six uses in some of her photos. Yea it was a tough choice and went for whatever little thing I could find.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Gonna have to go with taylor. I would introduce her to my family and wife

6thgod looks like a freaky thot that i would hulk smash and keep as a certified cumbucket side piece but couldnt take home

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Taylor. Six is more attractive and physically damn near perfect but she seems like she's full of it when it comes to the pro black tip. Not saying she sleeps with white men but she comes across as someone who tries to run the household and give you a headache. :francis:

We are talking about looks not that other stuff :mjtf:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Taylor. Six is more attractive and physically damn near perfect but she seems like she's full of it when it comes to the pro black tip. Not saying she sleeps with white men but she comes across as someone who tries to run the household and give you a headache. :francis:
really?

because I constantly hear her saying that men should be the ones leading and black women should just sit back and stop trying to take the masculine role.

anyways, we all know who's gonna choose who. the problack brehs/those constantly around black folks will choose Sixthegoddess, while the suburban, coliseum crowd will choose Taylor

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
sounds like you intimidated by Six :sas2:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Six today, tomorrow, next week, next month and next year.......that baddest woman on the internet and been that way for the last 3 year at least IMO....:salute::noah::whew::ohlawd::banderas::blessed::mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Taylor is the champange of p*ssy.
UKVu0t8.gif

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Going with Taylor off the strength of her not calling herself a "goddess". What an ego you'd have to put up with with that broad.