Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
IOVu.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Catch a case then get told on by pony haired essay for shootin at clouds brehs :Philol:

Can you be a bigger clown that this, literally didn’t come close to hittin anyone but they about slam you like you did goofy...

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
69 is not a real cac but a Mexican. Of course they gone drag his image through the mud so neither side fukks with him. Cacs nor the streets. With that said fukk 69 for being a rat and ruining black lives and fukk you and anyone like you who supports 69:hhh:

Where did I say I support 69?

Suck my dikk

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It leaves a bad taste that an organization like TMZ is reporting on the cooperation and indictments.....I don't disagree with a free press, but the intent is questionable, and seriousness of this is being downplayed and forgotten in lieu of headlines and social media posts.

69 put himself in this spot though, you don't see TMZ reporting on the plea agreements of Sinaloa drug traffickers and RICO cases out of EDNY involving homicides and torture.

fukk TMZ. That said, This is what they do. You said it yourself, 69 put himself in this spot. They didn’t force him to commit all that fukkery, or to make any decision he may have made since going behind bars.

Being upset with them is kind of burying the lede, no?