Six officers have been charged in the death of Freddie Gray. Dap + rep

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
3 of the cops were black. No wonder they got charged :mjlol:
I WAS NOT READY. A full half of these mofos are AfAm. 0_e Black folks know what it is like when an asthmatic person needs their inhaler. D-X< What an awful way to die, man!
fukk Officer White in particular. She touched FG's non-responsive head and did not call a medic.
150501200352-baltimore-officers-charged-montage-exlarge-169.jpeg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The whole "injured in a rough ride" story is bullshyt altogether. How the fucc do you smash three vertebrae from hitting a wall?! :mindblown:

Every medical expert they've put on tv has said theres no possible way to achieve that much force just through rolling around. There had to be a directed impact on that area of his spine. Anything else they tell you is absolute:duck:

Also, the fuccin brit cac duchess is going into labor and all major news networks are trying hard to shift to that narrative:what::pacspit::mjcry:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I WAS NOT READY. A full half of these mofos are AfAm. 0_e Black folks know what it is like when an asthmatic person needs their inhaler. D-X< What an awful way to die, man!
fukk Officer White in particular. She touched FG's non-responsive head and did not call a medic.
150501200352-baltimore-officers-charged-montage-exlarge-169.jpeg

Stop letting the race of these people get you emotional. It's just c00ns with their daddys. If a person kills a innocent person, they should be charged for the crime, no matter what.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
May they all rot in jail. Both the black and white officers. Lets not act like black officers dont carry out white supremacy even tougher than white folks. Good riddance. All black people are not good and I think when we start to ignore these people from our movement then the ones who are truly bonded can do something productive. A black face does not equate being for black people. Far to many times I meet black people who like being black for the cultural positive perks such as athletic and entertainment but dont stand for anything when you come to them about black issues and building. fukk them all.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Also, black feminists are trying to hijack the movement.
@Willstyles dicchead they are on twitter trying to do some really foul shyt. Go take a look, dummy. Feminista Jones is only looking out for her agenda. None of them gave a fukk about any black men dying until there was a way to co-op shyt and push it in their direction.
What are the feminist are saying?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What are the feminist are saying?
They're attaching that tranny that got merked by cops in DC to the "nobody cares about police violence against women" movement...putting #ALEXIACHRISTIAN on everything. I've done mad research and those stories look REALLY funny in the light. They're saying we don't care because the dude the cops shot (tranny dude took some dude's car in bmore, was driving it to DC, cops chased, nikka crashed into whip after accidentally getting off on the NSA (THAT NSA) exit...and got flamed by the pigs...badly)...the other story is this "Alexia Christian" woman didn't get searched properly by the cops in atlanta...pulled a gun out, and started a gun fight with the police in their car...Alex Jones is saying it's a false flag because the cops are black and they're only reporting white on black cop violence. Something's going on.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sistah Mosby came thru and Snoop Dogg the Building:blessed:

...now we need that Guilty verdict (acrosse the board) for that real Victory:mjcry:

:salute: Keep it Trill BMore, as WE seek justice for Freddie:rip:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
May they all rot in jail. Both the black and white officers. Lets not act like black officers dont carry out white supremacy even tougher than white folks. Good riddance. All black people are not good and I think when we start to ignore these people from our movement then the ones who are truly bonded can do something productive. A black face does not equate being for black people. Far to many times I meet black people who like being black for the cultural positive perks such as athletic and entertainment but dont stand for anything when you come to them about black issues and building. fukk them all.
This is a crazy thought but maybe....just maybe....race has nothing to do with Gray's death and it's all about how these officers are fuked up in the head and just like to fuk with criminals

Mind blown!