Six 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Devin The Dude

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Devin the dude is one of the most creative, hilarious and original MC's out and he is a hip hop treasure.

Suite 420 is fire. That next album gotta be me was just one of those siccness ent releases that's not a fully legit, fleshed out album. It still had joints tho.

Six2music

Six-2
Daps
Reppin
WorldWide
Starting today for a limited time only when you buy any 2 digital albums from my bandcamp link you will receive another 1 of your choice for free. New Album DFW ICON added yesterday features songs I did with Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, The D.O.C, Big Mike, and More along with 3 bonus Tracks. Www.six2.bandcamp.com

Six2music

Six-2
Daps
Reppin
WorldWide
you want us to BUY an album based on what? a couple of verses from 15 years ago? i'm all for supporting the artist but not just because it's there, i have to be convinced it's gonna be good music there are less than a handful of artists i buy no matter what
Come check out some if my newer stuff from Still Affiliated on Amazon or www.six2.bandcamp.com

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ive only heard like one song of his. I forgot what it was. Pretty cool though. I think it had that Lupe daydreamin sample.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Starting today for a limited time only when you buy any 2 digital albums from my bandcamp link you will receive another 1 of your choice for free. New Album DFW ICON added yesterday features songs I did with Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, The D.O.C, Big Mike, and More along with 3 bonus Tracks. Www.six2.bandcamp.com

keep grindin breh, we dont have too many industry cats on here so any input or new music is appreciated