Sitting back with your boy(s) getting crunk and reminiscing....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:what: damn nikka, wtf?

I run into some... n chill with them.. then we get back in touch, find out they still fukk wit my other nikkas we went to school together.... n go from there... It literally happens to me almost every other week if not every other day.. :manny:

Most of my friends are old friends. We all do that EVERY other day cuz a new one pops up every once in a while. You'd have to be there to understand.... It ain't my fault my high school had so many nikkas that I ended up being super cool wit.

Why are you worried about my post? Are you the thread police or something? Would you like me to change it to a different angle sir??:huhldup:

I ain't do that in High School, I knew a lot of other people but when it all boiled down to it I knew who my nikkaz was. Maybe it's different for guys, loyalty is a quality I hold in high regard when I judge people. So off bucks, everybody can't be my friend. This song explains it well for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I ain't do that in High School, I knew a lot of other people but when it all boiled down to it I knew who my nikkaz was. Maybe it's different for guys, loyalty is a quality I hold in high regard when I judge people. So off bucks, everybody can't be my friend. This song explains it well for me.

Fiend - Only a few - YouTube

I didn't care too much in high school. I had skip buddies, we'd go to 25 cent Tuesdays at BWW on our lunch period.. I had friends in almost every group cuz I was such a bubbly person. Few cheerleadin friends, coupla football & basketball players, most of the drama class, foreign kids(cuz I was foreign my damn self....):steviej: ... I used to be the type that would talk to anyone sittin next to me. shyt I even befriended a gothic chick n her gothic boyfriend in Spanish class.:wtf: fukked up thiing is.... i STILL hated it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I didn't care too much in high school. I had skip buddies, we'd go to 25 cent Tuesdays at BWW on our lunch period.. I had friends in almost every group cuz I was such a bubbly person. Few cheerleadin friends, coupla football & basketball players, most of the drama class, foreign kids(cuz I was foreign my damn self....):steviej: ... I used to be the type that would talk to anyone sittin next to me. shyt I even befriended a gothic chick n her gothic boyfriend in Spanish class.:wtf:

Yall bubbly girls my fav wholetime, shyt makes me laugh at times but it's cute as hell. I couldn't make that many friends cuz friends are few and far imo, acquaintances sound more accurate. I was cool with a lot of different groups but most of the time I was with my peoples from the block. It's good to get to know other people tho, when you a citizen and got a foreign ass name it always starts a convo with strangers. :yes:

Edit: You ain't alone, I failed Spanish class so many times I took Computer Networking(Knowing nothing) to make up for the language credit so I could graduate. :laugh:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
This literally not what this thread is about it"s not about talking to some random person who you went to Highschool with and bumping into them. It's about hanging out with your closest friends that you experienced everything with and retelling the stories.
me and my best friend did that the other day over coffee and blunts, it felt good cuz we have known each other for over a decade and we had some funny stories to look back on.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

Fiend - Only a few - YouTube
thats one of my fav jams by fiend

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
shyts depressing... Me and all of my nikkas are tied down and just talking about how we used to fukk all of the famous strippers in the A (no trickin) and how hoes were on our nuts period. Now look what I have been reduced to, on The-Coli on a Friday night...SMH

I was literally just thinkin about I was the King album release party, a nikka paid $300 to get in and was just livin life without a care in the world. Being a responsible adult fukkin SUCKS.

:umad:

:cheers: its okay breh this is da place to be and free :youngsabo:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like trips down memory lane. Lot os shyt I regret, time I'll never get back, good times I'll never experience again. shyt is depressing.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've known my boy for over 20 years. When we were young he was reserved, had self esteem issues, shy around girls and I was the opposite. He told me that if I wasn't around to help him through junior high and highschool that he had no idea where he'd be. Said he was mad depressed and told me a bunch a shyt I didn't know about. shyt had me holding back tears...cuz I knew he wasn't happy back then but not to that degree, and he did a complete 180 and is doing well for himself....bought a house, getting married. I'm happy for him cuz he deserves it.

I guess what I'm saying is, keep in touch with your good friends. Even the little shyt you do may be all the world to them. Also, don't be afraid to tell them how you feel about them.

But it's a great feeling to sit back with ya boys and just talk shyt. My good friends I've known for 12-20 years so we got mad stories. Then you look back at how everyone grew up and became adults. It's pretty cool.