Sitting back with your boy(s) getting crunk and reminiscing....

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
shyts depressing... Me and all of my nikkas are tied down and just talking about how we used to fukk all of the famous strippers in the A (no trickin) and how hoes were on our nuts period. Now look what I have been reduced to, on The-Coli on a Friday night...SMH

I was literally just thinkin about I was the King album release party, a nikka paid $300 to get in and was just livin life without a care in the world. Being a responsible adult fukkin SUCKS.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Man I do that every other day....:comeon:

run into someone different n shyt... reminisce bout old times when we were younger n shyt... cuz we're grown now. :pachaha:

I love runnin into one of the annoying ass nikkas I grew up with after so long.. :flabbynsick: Makes you appreciate em more, like roger from sister sister :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

run into someone different n shyt... reminisce bout old times when we were younger n shyt... cuz we're grown now. :pachaha:

I love runnin into one of the annoying ass nikkas I grew up with after so long.. :flabbynsick: Makes you appreciate em more, like roger from sister sister :russ:

You tell them nikkaz to go home too? :usure:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

This literally not what this thread is about it"s not about talking to some random person who you went to Highschool with and bumping into them. It's about hanging out with your closest friends that you experienced everything with and retelling the stories.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
so true. One of the best things in life is drinking and talking with your homeboys without any filter or restrictions. Only your close homeboys understand the daily shyt you go through as a man, not your girl, your parents, anyone else.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
This literally not what this thread is about it"s not about talking to some random person who you went to Highschool with and bumping into them. It's about hanging out with your closest friends that you experienced everything with and retelling the stories.

:what: damn nikka, wtf?

I run into some... n chill with them.. then we get back in touch, find out they still fukk wit my other nikkas we went to school together.... n go from there... It literally happens to me almost every other week if not every other day.. :manny:

Most of my friends are old friends. We all do that EVERY other day cuz a new one pops up every once in a while. You'd have to be there to understand.... It ain't my fault my high school had so many nikkas that I ended up being super cool wit.

Why are you worried about my post? Are you the thread police or something? Would you like me to change it to a different angle sir??:huhldup: