Sitcom moments where characters almost die or encounter horrible tragedy

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Different Strokes is the World Heavyweight Champion of tragic episodes.

Arnold got electrocuted, and Willis pretended to be his hero, then confesses about his lie.

Willis gets sent to the hospital by taking on two bullies

Mr Drummond loses his memory

Kimberly almost gets raped by a perv

Dudley's horsefaced dad may have lung cancer due to smoking. He tells his son that he is having a procedure done. Right after he leaves the Drummond's house, he lights up another cigarette as the credits roll :picard:
Didn’t Willis also get into a drunk driving accident with his friend who later died?

I remember an episode of Growing Pains when Carol had a boyfriend who was a drinker, and Mike broke the news to her that he died.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
when Jessie was poppin pills on Saved By The Bell
sub-buzz-20975-1600809232-12.png

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Different Strokes is the World Heavyweight Champion of tragic episodes.

Arnold got electrocuted, and Willis pretended to be his hero, then confesses about his lie.

Willis gets sent to the hospital by taking on two bullies

Mr Drummond loses his memory

Kimberly almost gets raped by a perv

Dudley's horsefaced dad may have lung cancer due to smoking. He tells his son that he is having a procedure done. Right after he leaves the Drummond's house, he lights up another cigarette as the credits roll :picard:
Wasn't there episode where they all got held up at gunpoint in the penthouse?

I remember a Webster episode where George and Ma'am let him stay home alone the first time and robbers broke in. I think he escaped out the trash shoot:mjlol:

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
  • Family Ties-Tom Hanks being drunker than a wombat cousin, making Michael J Fox aggy as hell.
  • Full House- Jesse's Grandfather dying in his sleep
  • Moesha- Moesha's dad being an absolute Coli Breh
  • The Dinosaur's ending
  • Alf- The dad slapping fire on the Muppet behind the scenes
Don’t lump me in these hooligans

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Too Close For Comfort: The episode where Jim J. Bullock's character "Monroe" gets raped by two women

All of the women on the episode game ZERO fukks about the assault and was like ":manny:He a man he'll live with it" :scust:even had on the laugh track throughout the episode

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Also the Punky Brewster where the black girl had an illiterate cousin that couldn't read instructions on the bottle when her little brother drank bleach :pachaha:

They also had one where a girl (Maxine from Family Matters) gets trapped in a refrigerator.

Kelly cheating on Zack...:birdman:

I saw the actor who played Jeff in some Lifetime movie many years later. He was a scumbag in that too.