MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
kid from mighty ducks played the abused kid
latest

Word! he had the beat marks on his back.:damn:

Oh also back to full house when DJ was dealing with weight issues and self image issues

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Will getting shot on Fresh Prince, him and Carlton experiencing racism
Carrie miscarriage on King of queens
Child molestation on Different Stokes...I always thought 'Smart Guy' did a modern version of this because they both involved Arnold/TJ playing video games with adults
You mentioned the two I came in here to post.

I was binge watching Smart Guy a few months ago and watched that episode. That show surprisingly holds up and dealt with some serious subjects pretty well.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
On another note I just remembered the episode of Family Matters where some guy was pressuring Laura into fukking while at a drive in movie. It was supposed to be a "no means no" type episode, but I watched it again recently (I watch a lot of 90s shyt for nostalgia:mjgrin:) and they were on the bullshyt.

While Laura and her date are sitting in one car, Myra and Steve are in the other car. Laura is trying to watch the movie and keeps having to tell the guy to stop touching her. The guy is ignoring her pleas and the mood is all somber and serious since date rape is a serious subject :mjcry:

But five seconds later, they cut to Myra literally trying to rape Steve and the audience is :mjlol:not giving a fukk about Steve saying no and stop.

I was like, how did the writers put this contradicting ass message in the same episode:bryan:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:yeshrug: the serious episodes were always the funniest ones to me
JJ getting hawked up :mjgrin:

Will's pop :mjgrin:
James's funeral:mjgrin:
The Maytag pedo:mjgrin:
George Jefferson getting hawked up :mjgrin:
Roseanne's sister catching hands from her dude :mjgrin:
I don't maybe I had a morbid sense of humor as a kid but all that stuff was jokes to me:mjlol: